• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Seriously? Sheva was fantastic. She did everything I said to do and her accuracy was ridiculously perfect.

Give her a sniper rifle only and she wrecks shop.
I remember stopping the game because she was so bad. I don't remmeber what it was, but I remeber it being terrible.
Gonna pick it up tomorrow, but I probably won't get around to it till the summer at least.
Its supposed to come out on steam in the next few days. I won't get to it either cause I gotta play hotline and then silent hill and then more dota and then more p3. I got too much to play.

I remember stopping the game because she was so bad. I don't remmeber what it was, but I remeber it being terrible.

Its supposed to come out on steam in the next few days. I won't get to it either cause I gotta play hotline and then silent hill and then more dota and then more p3. I got too much to play.

maybe child you just sucked at videogames
we cant be all great gamers are that age
i cant relate though as i went through hell 100%ing Spyro as a child

Please be ready for Friender Friday Night Booty Bashers

Quot+imperial+soaps+and+towelettes+they+used+to+make+me+feel+_969db9c39a275aa180339414af5e82c3.jpg

EP
I'm not sure how I feel about that yet, but at least he wasn't a complete dirtbag. Fuck what's his other face though and his scumbag cops. Holy shit I had to redo that so much that was such a lucky clutch
Hmmm
I really excited for when EPP gets translated since Tatsuya's dad appears in Tatsuya's senerio just to see how affected his life due to being blamed for Tatsuzou.

Hey Pat, does this turn you on?

RQNOCJS.gif

Because it makes me hard as fucking ADAMANTIUM, considering that's not even the hypest GIF of the Kirkhammer.

You better be the player in the Bloodborne LP.

Hey Pat, does this turn you on?

Because it makes me hard as fucking ADAMANTIUM, considering that's not even the hypest GIF of the Kirkhammer.

At first, I thought the dumb mallet thing was super dumb, then I saw the a sword was in the hilt, and thought that was the raddest thing ever.

I need the hack saw and great scythe weapons though. Oh god, I hope there are some good dex weapons.

beinfilms

So, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into the gaming equivalent of a crack dealer for at least one of my friends. First, I got her hooked on Civ, now she's going to try P3. I'm a monster, and I have absolutely no shame about it.

Jman014

So, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into the gaming equivalent of a crack dealer for at least one of my friends. First, I got her hooked on Civ, now she's going to try P3. I'm a monster, and I have absolutely no shame about it.

Civ IS crack! Good crack! I'd highly recommend it to others as well.

Top Bottom