• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

best wrestling move tho

Not even close.
JOH7nTp.gif

X3xniAQ.gif

M5f94pg.gif

After a few failed attempts, finally beat the Wyvern in Vagrant Story. That feeling of frustration followed by satisfaction isn't unlike how a lot of boss fights in MegaTen goes.

In Vagrant Story's case, all it takes is the right combination of weapons and good rhythm with the chain attacks. Take a giant hammer with +15 dragon affinity and wail on that fucker.

God damn I love this game so damn much, the fact that a Square game is getting such unconditional praise from me is fucking something.

Zenfalcia

After a few failed attempts, finally beat the Wyvern in Vagrant Story. That feeling of frustration followed by satisfaction isn't unlike how a lot of boss fights in MegaTen goes.

In Vagrant Story's case, all it takes is the right combination of weapons and good rhythm with the chain attacks. Take a giant hammer with +15 dragon affinity and wail on that fucker.

God damn I love this game so damn much, the fact that a Square game is getting such unconditional praise from me is fucking something.
Conglaturations.

Jman014

lel, poor skla
It's sets the tone of the show very well, and is very good. You'll be hooked, I guarantee it.

I'll watch it tonight after I go through the last two boss guides I need to watch before I do the new BRF wing tomorrow.

And after wrestling, of course.
I still need to see S4 first. I couldn't watch it after Nick pulled it from the air duing S3 and had to wait until it was on Hulu to watch it recently.

I'll probably wait till the blu ray comes out.

Good thing the dvd and bluray come out tomorrow!
I have my raids to get done before I can reward myself with Korra.

I'll watch it tonight after I go through the last two boss guides I need to watch before I do the new BRF wing tomorrow.

I'll be waiting for your reaction. The show is dripping with small, insignificant looking details that ending up being insanely important. Alex Hirsch did a fucking glorious job in crafting a story as he did.

Top Bottom