• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

joe2187

Banned
I would totally watch time travel wrestling.

We need a plague/cranky/2snacks animation of the entire time travel wrestling segment.

mrmyhthef

Pat's gonna get dogpiled the next time he enters this thread.

He probably won't care. He'll just call Yukari shit and leave as we all get super mad.

I read that without my glasses on.
I thought it said Mega Milk.
I wish.
Megaman isn't even a game or a toy, it's more like a TV show.
yay.jpg

Has he ever played a video game? I've never seen him play one, have you?
wizard-behind-curtain1.jpg

Skrams

That's true. He only really cares about 4. He complains p1 and 2 is too old.
Well, that's understandable. Old games are barely even games at this point.
Well he played part of P3, BUT P2 is a duology so it's more like 1/5 + 1/10 = 3/10ths.

Maybe he cares about 1/3 if you count him completing half of P5 then giving up eventually. Or I'm doing this dumb Persona math terribly wrong.

Rw5n3bb.gif

Is Pat even real?
Weekend at Pat's.

Zenfalcia

Numb

This is.. why pat!!! You're killing me!!!
He got spoiled on P3 therefore he doesn't want to finish P3... COME ON...
pat confirmed as an adult baby

It's tru tho.

That is a valid reason.
But it is not enough to abandon the entire game.
There is still alot in the game.
Its not like he got spoiled on every second right?

In all honesty, I think the shitstorm is a bit too severe.
Pat has criticized waifus without having finished P3.

Pat has participated in a P3/P4 spoilercast without having finished P3.

Pat has said he has liked P4 more than P3 without having finished P3.

Pat has been flabbergasted at Woolie's playtime in P3 without having finished P3.

I can't.
^
It's more that it's in context of everything else. Though, obviously, yes, it's just a videogame so we shouldn't actually go nuts, but for a series Pat CONSTANTLY praises, put in this Top 10 of 2012, drops opinions on all the time, etc etc, this is kinda dumb.

Zenfalcia

That is a valid reason.
But it is not enough to abandon the entire game.
There is still alot in the game.
Its not like he got spoiled on every second right?
I agree!

That's why i'm a little mad! Just because he knows that thing doesn't mean he got spoiled on the rest of it. There are other parts he could still enjoy like S. Links. Character development. I hope he just stopped during january, then i won't be as salt.

Skrams

In all honesty, I think the shitstorm is a bit too severe.

The man constantly shittalked Woolie for not playing P3/P4. He's been doing it for years on the podcast/videos and off them. It's just simply amazing the biggest pusher doesn't even finish the game he's pushed forever.

Numb

^
It's more that it's in context of everything else. Though, obviously, yes, it's just a videogame so we shouldn't actually go nuts, but for a series Pat CONSTANTLY praises, put in this Top 10 of 2012, drops opinions on all the time, etc etc, this is kinda dumb.

I never thought for one second he did not play P3.
I am surprised but it only means he could play it anytime if he wanted to.

Zenfalcia

Hhmmm... Thinking about when he would've probably dropped p3. He said mitsuru is his favourite waifu, which means
he must've stopped around december which is when the you should've finished the S. Link, if you were being efficient. So either he dropped it at december or january. Unless he liked mitsuru without even doing her S. Link? Then what the hell!?!?! It ruins my theory.

P3 spoilers btw.

Numb

Hhmmm... Thinking about when he would've probably dropped p3. He said mitsuru is his favourite waifu, which means
he must've stopped around december which is when the you should've finished the S. Link, if you were being efficient. So either he dropped it at december or january. Unless he liked mitsuru without even doing her S. Link? Then what the hell!?!?! It ruins my theory.

Mitsuru doesnt need them dumb dumb scrubs

giphy.gif

mrmyhthef

We need to get DetectiveGAF in here.

What tone of voice did he say it in? Did you consider that he might have been joking?

He mentioned it offhandedly before loudly reiterating it so I think he was being serious.

Wake up, read back on the thread, finds out Pat hasn't beaten P3. Even I beat P3 and I'm not even a huge nerd of the Persona series. Come on Pat!

Skrams

What tone of voice did he say it in? Did you consider that he might have been joking?

"Well actually, I didn't ever finish P3 because I got spoiled on the ending," and then they move on to a different thing.

1:50:00 exactly. It's not in a joking manner or anything. Just a side comment of him comparing P3 and Baldur's Gate with how Pat got tired playing BG.

Zenfalcia

She is not considered a femme fatale right?
I wish she showed up in a suit and tied hair
She just came from doing business
That would have been so sick
Maybe? I'm not too concrete on the definition of a femme fatale.

In terms of fighing outfits a business suit would've been less than ideal. But you can argue that all the p4 characters fight in their normal outfits, and mitsuru's isn't really "normal" for her career.

Numb

Maybe? I'm not too concrete on the definition of a femme fatale.

In terms of fighing outfits a business suit would've been less than ideal. But you can argue that all the p4 characters fight in their normal outfits, and mitsuru's isn't really "normal" for her career.

She is too classy and straight forward to be one i think

Suits can be cool
If she looked like this
black-women-simple-v-neck-long-sleeve-suit-1.jpg

Or maybe this?

Plus-Size-Womens-Business-Suits.jpg

Anything than what she is wearing now. Especially the coat
Makes her look like a hip hop music video background dancer

Top Bottom