• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

4MyLkKu.jpg

Sup guys, back from work.

Well, I finally finished Honest Hearts. I really liked Zion as an environment, and Joshua Graham is one of my favorite characters. I ended up crushing the White Legs, and had Graham, in my character's words, put a cap in General Gobbledigook. It ended with the Sorrows losing their innocence and becoming war-like, and Graham becoming even more brutal then when he Caesar's legate. I was also reminded that Caesar's real name is Edward Sallow. Just a little bit of trivia. Welp, time to start Old World Blues.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well, I finally finished Honest Hearts. I really liked Zion as an environment, and Joshua Graham is one of my favorite characters. I ended up crushing the White Legs, and had Graham, in my character's words, put a cap in General Gobbledigook. It ended with the Sorrows losing their innocence and becoming war-like, and Graham becoming even more brutal then when he Caesar's legate. I was also reminded that Caesar's real name is Edward Sallow. Just a little bit of trivia. Welp, time to start Old World Blues.
Get ready for an intro as long as the beginning of P4.

croten

Oh yeah I killed Ceaser in my game, I don't think I have ever gone a playthrough where I didn't kill that smug power hungry misogynistic murdering rapist asshole

Oh yeah I killed Ceaser in my game, I don't think I have ever gone a playthrough where I didn't kill that smug power hungry misogynistic murdering rapist asshole
I'm currently doing a playthrough where Caesar's Legion loves me, and i'm doing an independent playthrough. Fuck the NCR, though. I fucking hate them. I can't wait until Lonesome Road where i'll nuke the shit out of the I-15, and the NCR fucking chokes to death without it.

croten

I'm currently doing a playthrough where Caesar's Legion loves me, and i'm doing an independent playthrough. Fuck the NCR, though. I fucking hate them. I can't wait until Lonesome Road where i'll nuke the shit out of the I-15, and the NCR fucking chokes to death without it.

I don't see what's wrong with the NCR other than some incompetence

A nuke you say? I should pick that dlc up sometime.

Numb

Farming zinogre for his damn plate again.
I actually got some plates. Wait till you reach a point where you have to give up even though there is only one piece left to make an entire set.
Fuck Gravios. I need his Pallium but he wont give.
Hotline Miami 2. It's pretty good.
Is the sound track S lvl like before?
You're a member. Congratulations. You're old now
Nice. I didnt notice. Do i get a cookie now?
I'm making the OT for Chroma Squad.
No idea what game that is but will check it out
Congrats on reaching Real Boy Status.

Thx guys

And that is somehow worse than the legion?
Yes, because at least the Legion has potential to change. The NCR is fucked no matter what. And despite their faults, because of the Legion, places like Arizona and Mexico City are some of the safest places in America. As long as you don't try to sell chems or alcohol, it's a great place for merchants, who don't even need guards in their land. And, as said by Caesar and shown in the ending where he's alive, the Legion starts the chill the fuck out. Caesar admits that they're basically nomadic raiders, and says they won't need to be once they take the dam and New Vegas because, as Caesar states, "They will finally have their Rome." Something akin to that.

Yes, because at least the Legion has potential to change. The NCR is fucked no matter what. And despite their faults, because of the Legion, places like Arizona and Mexico City are some of the safest places in America. As long as you don't try to sell chems or alcohol, it's a great place for merchants, who don't even need guards in their land. And, as said by Caesar and shown in the ending where he's alive, the Legion starts the chill the fuck out. Caesar admits that they're basically nomadic raiders, and says they won't need to be once they take the dam and New Vegas because, as Caesar states, "They will finally have their Rome." Something akin to that.
You're an optimist aren't you? You actually think the legion could change? There is no way in hell that anyone high up would allow that, even if ceasar tried to change it.

Shackzam

A lot of the pro fighting game players don't like Ultimax because they feel it's too bullshit, which is kind of true, but other anime fighters have their fair share of bs.

I find it weird because Ultimax is more neutral game based, while under night is more extreme footsies based. They both end up doing the same thing where you end up going getting fucked as soon as you block. One just has some simpler mechanics to it that makes a lot of stuff safe, but your spending a lot of shit for it.

I have no problem with either one, but both have there own bullshit. There is video recently by arturo of him playing against a really good Gord and that looked like more bullshit then some stuff in Ultimax.

croten

Maybe I'm crazy but enslaving anyone who happens to have a pair of breasts and murdering and raping basically anyone you want is unforgivable to me. I know it's a bit much buuuut I feel compelled to say that given a chance maybe even Hitler might have considered he was an inhuman monster but that doesn't change the fact that he was and is a inhuman monster.

Top Bottom