• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Am I joking. Or am I being 100% serious?
JftmEOx.gif

beinfilms

So, I'm supposed to present a speech tomorrow that's under 5 and a half minutes. ...it's over 12 minutes right now. Time to sacrifice my life for more time!

Nothing at all. All anime fighters should aspire to be like Ultimax.
Oh I thought you were salt over UNIEL not being in. Instead you're trying to start salt okay
Chili with steak on top? Weird. ENJOY THO.
It was good
So, I'm supposed to present a speech tomorrow that's under 5 and a half minutes. ...it's over 12 minutes right now. Time to sacrifice my life for more time!
How'd you manage to go over so much?

I know that feeling. Cutting stuff out is kinda hard sometimes when you end up having to actually not explain stuff or whatever.

360pages

Brawl is legit feels awful to play, like the only thing it has is content. Which meant after I beated subspace I didn't even bother doing any of the extra stuff.

Smash 4 feels better, and I like it just as much as melee, but even I know Melee is still a faster game.

How bad are we talking about?
I probably should be banned from playing the game bad.
Same here. I do this thing where I keep trying the same shit every time like 60 times in a row and expect it to work at some point.
Same. I keep trying to play this game like a stealth game, and it's not.
Just bait people around corners and kill them.
If it was for Tony, I don't know how I could beat any levels.

semisonic

Banned
I don't understand those commentators. Under night has the same amount of bullshit. Instead of 70% combos that you use resources on, you have humungous hitboxes that do 25 to 50% damage.

But ultimax has a ton of bullshit too. Way more extreme anime-length and damage combos and shit. It's not amazing.

I still hold up P4A as the ideal framework for an anime fighter. Just take that model and add your own shit.
Bam.

360pages

Under the Night in birth looks a bit more interesting in terms of characters and what not. Even though I enjoy Ultimiax when I can actually play it.

I don't understand those commentators. Under night has the same amount of bullshit. Instead of 70% combos that you use resources on, you have humungous hitboxes that do 25 to 50% damage.

A lot of the pro fighting game players don't like Ultimax because they feel it's too bullshit, which is kind of true, but other anime fighters have their fair share of bs.
If it was for Tony, I don't know how I could beat any levels.

Just wait until you get to the later levels. Then you will know true pain.
You know full well that's not what you're doing sir

I plead the fifth.

Top Bottom