• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

So seeing as KH2 Final Mix actually has some of its post game content locked behind having a clear game, making the term post game content actually accurate for once, I might as well get this Xemnas fight over with.

So seeing as KH2 Final Mix actually has some of its post game content locked behind having a clear game, making the term post game content actually accurate for once, I might as well get this Xemnas fight over with.

Isn't there a shit ton of content locked behind having a complete game. Like almost entirely a new world?

I can't remember if
that zone in Hallow Bastion is unlocked before or after beating Xemnas.

But only Naoto, he never shows interest in anyone else.
If Naoto is the only "boy" Kanji exhibits attraction to, and he exhibits attraction to multiple other females throughout the course of the game, I think it's fair to say he only likes girls, and his like of Naoto is some red string of fate shit where she's The One and he just instinctively knows this despite not having all the facts.
just because he doesn't express any attraction to other guys after Naoto that doesn't mean he can't be or isn't attracted to other men. He really only interacts with like 7 other guys in the game, he could just not be into any of them, or be hiding it if he is. I say he is bi or pan

Ok, serious question.
It's not very serious.

Does anyone actually like Junpei? I'm only about 20-odd hours in, admittedly, but he doesn't really seem to have any particularly redeeming features, and he's kind of an asshole.
Keep playing the game

Isn't there a shit ton of content locked behind having a complete game. Like almost entirely a new world?

I can't remember if
that zone in Hallow Bastion is unlocked before or after beating Xemnas.
Cavern of Remembrance
is unlocked prior to beating Xemnas and can be completed, it's the remaining
Replica Data
and
Lingering Will
that is unlocked, among other things.

semisonic

Banned
For everyone who knows, how's Type 0? I'm going to the midnight launch Tuesday, and I actually don't know much about it.

From what I saw at pax it looks rad as shit.
Didn't get to play it tho, because it was a long demo and I was tired and the people playing were super bad.
Just Go For It!

Alright, I had a discussion with a friend earlier about wether Rising is canon or not. I think it is, and I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be, but he kept insisting it isn't. I think he's full of shit, but what do you think?

Here's what I say. Calling Rising canon, is saying Kojima would make a sequel that incorporates it's plot into it.
In other words, it's not canon. Rising 2 is only way you'll ever see any of that again.

If you want to enjoy the story, which is a whole bunch of goofy ass fun, I'd recommend you pick up continuum shift extend on the cheap. It's got the story for the original game included for free, as well as the its own story(which is the full version of the second game story). Then you can jump right in to the craziness that is the ongoing chronophantasma shenanigans and enjoy the updated game mechanics and characters.

I don't do fighting game storymodes tho...

Try hating Vic Magnogna for being a terrible voice actor instead of whatever drama i've never heard of

I think he's a fantastic voice actor. But I've heard enough stories about him being a shit human being to believe that they are true.

For as much dumb bullshit KH2's story has, there's still some legit hype moments.

Just so happens none of it is the Disney stuff.

Oh god, I forgot the second phase has you riding in the side car of some dumb hovercraft thingy while Riku drives, holy shit.

What about when
Goofy "dies" tho.

SHHHHHH KEEP PLAYING MY FAVORITE PART IS AFTER THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THE POINT OF THAT
DIGIMON DRAGON NOBODY
WHERE DID IT EVEN COME FROM. FUCK I LOVE KH

From what I saw at pax it looks rad as shit.
Didn't get to play it tho, because it was a long demo and I was tired and the people playing were super bad.
Just Go For It!
Sounds great, I can't wait for the midnight launch. I was kinda surprised my gamestop was doing one. I'm not sure why. I wonder if they'll do one for Bloodborne? I'd totally go to that.

sjay1994

I have problems

11026183_10203744694721179_3562203017831357596_n.jpg

Ilvocare

Back from playing Ultimax and Smash in succession. Transferring between the two so suddenly actually hurts to comprehend most of the time. Am I weak?

Also I tried playing Culprit a bit. They're weird.

Top Bottom