• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Archgan

Well I mean when you think about it, who's in ultimax who has no fucking reason to have a persona or even be in the game which stars the main characters of Peronsa 3 and 4. The goal is for people not to know he's even in ultimax.
Which is why we try to enforce the naming of him as Culprit and not his actual name.

I figured it was probably something like that for people in the middle of playing the game, but for anyone else, the name itself doesn't actually mean anything to people and, by tip-toeing around it, makes it more obvious for most people. Although you could argue that the people in the middle of the game are the ones you should most protect from spoilers.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had 5MB/s internet for a while, but now it's down to it's usual 3kb/s, or just stopping/ lingering around 100 bytes/s.

360pages

To note, I don't actually hate SMT IV, I just feel it lack a lot of weight in everything. Something I couldn't pinpoint, but everything in the game feels very passing and not very dire...even when it's supposed to be dire.

While that isn't completely true, so what? I wouldn't call myself straight if I had feelings for a guy. I would at least be Bi or Pan.

Seriously tho, it's obvious the dude can like all types of people and shit just slapping a gay or straight on him cause he isn't actively fucking one or the other isn't very fair

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Yup. You can just freindzone all of them. But that's not what I meant though. I dated all the girls, and on Valentine's day when they all asked to hang out alone, I was like, nah girl.
Reminded me of this
forgot-to-turn-my-swag-off_o_154035_large.jpg

Ants

He shows interest to Naoto when she claims to be a guy.

But is actually a girl.

He still obviously gets flustered when it comes to Yu and Yosuke tho. The camping trip is a good example of this

I've got the camping trip right here, and the only "flustering" I see (~12min in) comes from the broad question of Kanji's sexuality, which even he is confused by at this point. I don't see any attraction to Yu or Yosuke here.

I agree. Isabeau is way better as a heroine.

She's even outclassed by the other females in that game like Haru and Amane.
She would have been better if she wasn't so selfish, but I guess that was the point. Midori should have been the heroine even is she was way more annoying.
That game is pretty ok.
Really? What makes you think so? I thought it was great. Even if the combat wasn't so good.

So I can finally play KI without having to buy another 200 dollar stick.

And so I can play my older PS3 games with a DS4 because man that controller is way better than the DS3.

Actually you know what I was going to say Titan One was a knock off of CronusMax but after looking some stuff up I don't even know anymore

But is actually a girl.

I've got the camping trip right here, and the only "flustering" I see (~12min in) comes from the broad question of Kanji's sexuality, which even he is confused by at this point. I don't see any attraction to Yu or Yosuke here.
also at this point in the game he still thinks Naoto is a boy.

But is actually a girl.

Okay well maybe I'm not remembering it great but even still.
You can tell
he still gets flustered over the guys even if it isn't outright attraction like he did to naoto

360pages

You know what one shot you guys should read?

Unlucky Guy and Undead Girl.

It's a one-shot of a unlucky immortal guy falling in love with an immortal Zombie girl...

semisonic

Banned
Guys plz halp
am trying to decide thread title submission
it's between
Pat's Sexy Salt-A-Thon
and
Pat's Sexy Salt-A-Thon 2: Revelations
There's probably a better one out there anyways but I'm tryin

Guys plz halp
it's between
Pat's Sexy Salt-A-Thon
and

The second one is obviously a typo and needs to be corrected

Nightfire was probably my favorite Bond game, I played that shit for hours.

I really liked the Single Player and watching Matt play through it is awesome.

croten

So question for people who are playing Xenoverse. Why is it that when I'm fighting Frieza or Cell I can't actually do damage to them? most of my main attacks just act like he's blocking them and sometimes it doesn't, it's really arbitrary. I feel like it's because I either don't have a saiyan form yet or my stats aren't high enough. Either way it feels like bullshit.

Guys plz halp
it's between
Pat's Sexy Salt-A-Thon
and

You fucked up the second one, it's not
Revelaitons

I'm stealing and submitting them now

mrmyhthef

She would have been better if she wasn't so selfish, but I guess that was the point. Midori should have been the heroine even is she was way more annoying.

Really? I thought it was great. Even if the combat wasn't so good.

I honestly don't know how to feel about it. Like you say, the combat wasn't great, it's probably the most bullshit SMT I played. I was also meh on a lot of the characters which made it hard to really care what was happening to them (though I think the voice acting made me dislike a couple more characters than I should've). The demon auction system was pretty bad too.

I still beat the game 5 times so obviously I like it to some extent. Soundtrack is killer too.

semisonic

Banned
You know what one shot you guys should read?

Unlucky Guy and Undead Girl.

It's a one-shot of a unlucky immortal guy falling in love with an immortal Zombie girl...

I don't usually like one shots, but that sounds right up my alley.
I love stories about immortals with shitty lives, especially if they're falling in love.

Also suggestions were considered and submitted.
GG guys

Yeah I have no idea why Yuzu is as annoying as she is. She's not even well written either. I'm glad SMT4 had much better female, and just better overall characters in comparison.

Actually you know what I was going to say Titan One was a knock off of CronusMax but after looking some stuff up I don't even know anymore

Guy who made Titan One was the one who created the original CronusMax, and after he left or was kicked out or something he created the Titan One while the people in charge of Cronus continues to rip it off.

That's why I specifically went with the Titan. Also because I hear its just better.

Ants

But he doesn't know that. So for all intensive purposes she is a he.

If Naoto is the only "boy" Kanji exhibits attraction to, and he exhibits attraction to multiple other females throughout the course of the game, I think it's fair to say he only likes girls, and his like of Naoto is some red string of fate shit where she's The One and he just instinctively knows this despite not having all the facts.

Guy who made Titan One was the one who created the original ChronusMax, and after he left or was kicked out or something he created the Titan One while the Chronus continues to rip it off.

That's why I specifically went with the Titan. Also because I hear its just better.
That's what I gathered. Ugh fuck me

Top Bottom