• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Emouse

I also really like Shovel Knight, even tho I've not finished it despite owning it three times

also Skullgirls is a runner up too

mrmyhthef

The huge open levels where there's literally dudes you can't see, even with shift, shooting you, is kinda awful.

Also the
jungle levels
are my personal hell.

Those levels were really frustrating.

But I kinda liked the last one
with the sniper rifle
(spoiling a weapon you get, dunno if anyone cares).

Grasstown doe

You could line up all the tracks on a dartboard and you'd have a 97% of getting a good one.

Last Cave

The fact Pixel made his own music program and soundfont for Cave Story is fucking incredible.
I tried playing cave story on 4 separate occasions and I just lose my motivation every time. That desert section sucks the energy out of me, it's so bad.
My first time playing it was as a poobabby back when it was only available as freeware in 2006 or something, I took an hour to make it out of the first cave/tutorial. I beat it like 5 years later.

Grasstown and Desert are kinda padded out.

semisonic

Banned
I... Am new.

You are new? I am new. Let us be new together, new brother.

I too am new, much like my fellow newcomers.
Oh wow we got newbies. Welcome, don't forget you're here forever, yadda yadda yadda. You probably know the drill, guys. Try not to get spooked off too badly by our local Yosuke, sKLa. I swear, he's not that bad once you get to know him and also ignore all of his terrible terrible opinions.
Damn, all these new faces. Welcome everybody.

tumblr_m8tpwwlphw1rdlfmfo2_500.png
Oh my god this is amazing.
Also voted.

Why is pat such a fraud this time? WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?

So y'alll are new, huh? Well beyond the gaf rules, there are some rules around here. There's no rules. I lied to you. Don't get banned. That's it. Welcome to the Lewd Thunderdome.

Zenfalcia

I swear you just have a goddamn key on your keyboard macro'd to enter "it's fine" whenever you need it. Which is always.
Because it's always fine for Zen "It's fine" falcia
No, i just can't stop using it. Send help. ;_;

That's because it's too versitile. You can even say it sarcastically and it works.

semisonic

Banned
No, i just can't stop using it. Send help. ;_;

That's because it's too versitile. You can even say it sarcastically and it works.

But I don't even think you're capable of saying it sarcastically!
And even if so, I don't think we're capable of recognizing it in text-based form!

I just had the weirdest fucking dream.

I was at this high class gala event for fighting games, motherfucking Daigo, JWong, Infiltration, Gamerbee, Smug all were there in like suits and shit. Everyone is sitting around nice TV's with their sticks playing USF4, UMVC3, and KI drinking champagne and shit. Then Woolie shows up dressed up as Ssapo and Bust a Groove starts playing, Woolie rips one of his arms off and starts dancing spraying everyone with his green blood, everyone at this point is ripping their clothes off and dancing to bust a groove while drinking Woolie's Ssapo blood. Then everything went quiet, and Big Blast Sonic started playing and Max came down from the sky in a ray of light as he landed and touched Woolie on the forehead and he turned into Blanka, at this point I remember being covered in green blood and still dancing, but then see Blanka doing Blanka balls off the walls and breaking shit, all the Evo status guys are just sitting around laughing their asses of for no apparent reason, and as I look around more and more people are getting turned into Benny. Then I woke up.

semisonic

Banned

I was at this high class gala event for fighting games, motherfucking Daigo, JWong, Infiltration, Gamerbee, Smug all were there in like suits and shit. Everyone is sitting around nice TV's with their sticks playing USF4, UMVC3, and KI drinking champagne and shit. Then Woolie shows up dressed up as Ssapo and Bust a Groove starts playing, Woolie rips one of his arms off and starts dancing spraying everyone with his green blood, everyone at this point is ripping their clothes off and dancing to bust a groove while drinking Woolie's Ssapo blood. Then everything went quiet, and Big Blast Sonic started playing and Max came down from the sky in a ray of light as he landed and touched Woolie on the forehead and he turned into Blanka, at this point I remember being covered in green blood and still dancing, but then see Blanka doing Blanka balls off the walls and breaking shit, all the Evo status guys are just sitting around laughing their asses of for no apparent reason, and as I look around more and more people are getting turned into Benny. Then I woke up.

Solid.
Big blast sonic is reserved for only the best dreams.
Watch more fighting games right before bed

How much Twitch have you been watching recently?

Emouse

Beautiful, that's either a wild dream or a future vision of EVO 2015

semisonic

Banned
Big news for Frienders into monster girls: Monster Musume might be getting an anime in July.
Huh.
I mean it's trashy as fuck, and basically a hentai.
Are you sure it's not getting a hentai?
Actually that might actually kind of be better. Can we just have a monster girl hentai?
I legit don't think there's any out there atm.
It was pretty great, I woke up in a cold sweat.

About 6 hours a day...Max's Stream <.<

Hopefully a vision.

There needs to be a Ssapo blood fountain.
One day you noticed that your WORLD WAS BROKEN
It was not you who was CONTROLLING THIS BOOODY
OH
YOU WANT
TO KNOW WHAT'S REALLY REAL TO YOU
BEFORE YOU VANISH LIKE A WAAAAAAVE

Blood for the blood God
Everyone who is participating in the BioFreaks side tournament must drink a cup to be able to enter.
Huh.
I mean it's trashy as fuck, and basically a hentai.
Are you sure it's not getting a hentai?
Actually that might actually kind of be better. Can we just have a monster girl hentai?
I legit don't think there's any out there atm.

One day you noticed that your WORLD WAS BROKEN
It was not you who was CONTROLLING THIS BOOODY
OH
I WANT
TO KNOW WHAT'S REALLY REAL TO ME
BEFORE I VANISH LIKE A WAAAAAAVE

God damn I gotta go listen to it now.

Top Bottom