• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Search for 3.11 on http://search.yahoo.co.jp/ and Yahoo donates 10¥ per search.

UZywWnC.png

Late, but better late than never.

Emouse

Good shit all around it would seem then, I'm currently watching Attack on Titan because I never actually finished it and swapped over to the manga instead, it's pretty good though animation is a little bad at times, I'm up to Levi squads appearance so best girl is about to appear, other than that I'm keeping up with JoJo, and I'm probably going to watch Haikyu when I'm done with AOT

semisonic

Banned
I hope that's sarcasm, there was nothing good or redeeming about it.

I guess Jojo and Parasyte

Oh I know. It's fucking dogshit.
What I don't know is why you watched it instead of, say, ima soko ni iru boku, now featuring on semisonic's instasync at 3:00 EST today, for your convenience.

joe2187

Banned
Finished episode 3 of Revelations 2.
It's really fucking good you guys.

Yeah, Episode 3 by itself is what fans of RE have been wanting in the series for years.

It was so surprising how much quality was packed into Eps 3. Everything was fantastic.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, Episode 3 by itself is what fans of RE have been wanting in the series for years.

It was so surprising how much quality was packed into Eps 3. Everything was fantastic.

When's the physical release drop again? Also, which version are you playing?

Zenfalcia

But I don't even think you're capable of saying it sarcastically!
And even if so, I don't think we're capable of recognizing it in text-based form!
That's the point, you never know. ;)
It's fine
i-it's not fine.
Come on, Zen. It's fine.
It is.
Big news for Frienders into monster girls: Monster Musume might be getting an anime in July.
it's going to be terrible.
I think I just witnessed one of the most convoluted final episodes to an anime ever. I don't... what did I... um...fuck... this is stupid...
you love it tho.
So is anyone actually watching anything good currently or are we all just watching total garbage anime
Why not both? Although i havent watched anime for weeks. :/
Hey, guys, isn't fucking over your own life great? It's just fantastic, right?

Sorry, I'm in a super, super, super shitty mood because of my own dumbass-ness.
I do it all the time. I love it.
Good shit all around it would seem then, I'm currently watching Attack on Titan because I never actually finished it and swapped over to the manga instead, it's pretty good though animation is a little bad at times, I'm up to Levi squads appearance so best girl is about to appear, other than that I'm keeping up with JoJo, and I'm probably going to watch Haikyu when I'm done with AOT
Aot anime looks better, but the manga has better "pacing".

Zenfalcia

I've read a few chapters...it really is, it's not even funny it's just boring.

When's Franken Fran anime?
it's good, if you like monster girls, but anime is notorious for censorship, so it's going to suck due to censorship.

Never. Too gorey and censorship will kill it like a dead horse.

Emouse

In terms of characters and environments it looks great, I also really enjoy the thick outline everything has, makes everything look a lot bolder

That being said for a show about people getting eaten alive it's severely lacking in gore, unlike the manga

joe2187

Banned
it's good, if you like monster girls, but anime is notorious for censorship, so it's going to suck due to censorship.

Never. Too gorey and censorship will kill it like a dead horse.

But it's terrible terrible, it would have been fine if it was funny like prison school, but it's just a terrible excuse to draw snake tits.

And there a tons of gorey animes, hell we got Parasyte going on right now aint any less gorey than franken fran!

Zenfalcia

In terms of characters and environments it looks great, I also really enjoy the thick outline everything has, makes everything look a lot bolder

That being said for a show about people getting eaten alive it's severely lacking in gore, unlike the manga
the thick outline is great to make it feel like the manga.

Yeah.. it is. Oh well.
Best animes to watch this season are
Tokyo ghoul
Death parade
Jojo and Durarara
Imo
I don't wacth the parasite anime because I read the manga
I dunno... Koufuku graffiti and rolling girls is pretty fun. Maria the virgin witch is surprisingly decent and shirobako is a nice insight on anime.

Zenfalcia

But it's terrible terrible, it would have been fine if it was funny like prison school, but it's just a terrible excuse to draw snake tits.

And there a tons of gorey animes, hell we got Parasyte going on right now aint any less gorey than franken fran!
Well, it is a manga pandering to tastes with no real development. So unless you are the target audience, it's going to be hard to like it.

Maybe someday we'll get a franken fran anime, i mean parasyte got an anime.. #believe.
I don't get it. I haven't subjected myself to SAO.
It's from log horizon, which is also an mmo anime.
It's no use with all your gimmicks

SO CHECK THIS OUT!
Login you damned one's

Crush the wont you compromise!

Monthly serialized manga has godawful pacing, especially since the authors almost always seem to get sidetracked by fucktons of subplots, instead of completing whatever early goal they set (like getting to Eren's basement), then going all sorts of other shit so the plot keeps moving.

Chris_IWS

They haven't posted since like 430.
I personally think they're gone already.

Oh ye of little faith. I do have a crazy sleep schedule, just a European one.

So is anyone actually watching anything good currently or are we all just watching total garbage anime

Just JoJo and Parasyte. Outside of anime, did anybody else watch Danger 5 on Netflix? I was trying to push it at the Best Friends on twitter but they didn't bite. Super good.

Anywho, in an hour, my mission is to work my dead end job for the next 8 to 9 hours. And as always, kill Hitler!

Emouse

the thick outline is great to make it feel like the manga.

Yeah.. it is. Oh well.

Ah well I suppose that's what happens with prime time shonen animes, can show people getting decapitiated, it's not good for the kids!

I have no complaints otherwise, it's a lot of fun, I was put off from watching it till now mostly because of the rabid idiocy of the fanbase, same with KLK

Shackzam

MY SWORD GLOWS WITH A BURNING POWER!!!!! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO HUNT YOU!!! SO TAKE ALL OF MY LOVE, MY PAIN, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!!!! BURNING SWORD AND SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I getting a little loopy from staying up to late and trying learn cal 2, but still thinking about monster hunter

semisonic

Banned
MY SWORD GLOWS WITH A BURNING POWER!!!!! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO HUNT YOU!!! SO TAKE ALL OF MY LOVE, MY PAIN, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!!!! BURNING SWORD AND SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I getting a little loopy from staying up to late and trying learn cal 2, but still thinking about monster hunter

cal 2?

Top Bottom