• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

It can be three if you'd prefer.
Damn, all these new faces. Welcome everybody.
But he's da man tho
tumblr_m8tpwwlphw1rdlfmfo2_500.png

Dear animators: I found another pat.wav, but I'm not sure if it's better 1, or 2. That's an exercise left to you! :D

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZzOLzVCcU&t=587s
I like the second, you should tweet it to Crank/Plague or get it to them some other way.

You've now tricked me into rewatching RE2 you asshole
<3
Do you think we'll get to the new thread by the end of today?

I think so.
The next 24 hours? Probably. Will be over 12 hours I bet.

Rizzi

Storm passed.
I installed this Fallout Wanderers Edition mod, and I cannot figure out how to remove the obnoxious clock and food/water hud. Really pissing me off.

Ants

Man RE2 is ripe for animation shenanigans.

Storm passed.
I installed this Fallout Wanderers Edition mod, and I cannot figure out how to remove the obnoxious clock and food/water hud. Really pissing me off.

I don't know anything about Fallout and especially not modding it, but after Googling the mod, the first thread I found for it suggested using this as well, which seems to allow you a great deal of control over the UI elements.

SteveTR

I started a new thread out of boredom. We'll see how long it takes for me to get demoted.

Also, I'm still playing Persona, I guess.

mrmyhthef

Finished Hotline Miami 2. That final chapter felt really abrupt.
I expected it to be the Hospital equivalent of the game with maybe 2 more scenes afterward but no, it was the last one.

How long was the first game again? Managed to beat this in 6-7 hours which seems on par with the original. Definitely a longer game in terms of chapters though.

Emouse

Do you speak any french or german?

Unfortunately not

3mbps to 30. Wooooooo.

That's a pretty significant jump, conglaturations

I expected it to be the Hospital equivalent of the game with maybe 2 more scenes afterward but no, it was the last one.

How long was the first game again? Managed to beat this in 6-7 hours which seems on par with the original. Definitely a longer game in terms of chapters though.

I wanna say HM1 was about 4-5 hours, so a little shorter, can't wait to play it tonight, dunno if I should PS4 & stream it or not

Original is around 4-5, but it's all around retries. Could beat the first game in like 2 hours if you're good.

I'm dying a lot in 2.
That's a pretty significant jump, conglaturations
Thx bby
I'm pretty excite yo

Skrams

I'm not going to quote because I don't want to accidentally read those spoilers, but Hotline Miami 1 took me 6 hours if I'm going off my steam achievements. It can be done in a shorter amount of time easily since I just used the owl mask the whole time. It would make sense that the second feels about the same length after becoming proficient at the first.

Emouse

Hotline Miami may be my favourite indie title ever, the top spot always belonged to Castle Crashers but it got harshly dethroned after my time with HM1

It can be three if you'd prefer.
Just ominous 'welcomes', I guess. :p

Thanks. New to the threads, but not to SBFP. Forever may not be long enough.
A bunch of new faces in here tonight, welcome everybody.

Finished the Deadly Premonition playthrough for the first time just now. I can't believed I skipped it when it first came out, I guess I thought it was gonna be a boring series but now it's one of my favorites. So many great moments of "what the fuck is going on" xD
Deadly P is a great play through, it is one Of my favourites. Have you seen the Yakuza 4 LP? It has a similar feel to it because the game is so fucking wacky, Matt's reactions are great in it.

mrmyhthef

Hmm ok, I just checked HowLongToBeat since I couldn't remember (I played the first game on my brother's Steam so I couldn't check it there).

Original is around 4-5, but it's all around retries. Could beat the first game in like 2 hours if you're good.

I'm dying a lot in 2.

I died a ton too. If you remember the police compound from the first game there are lot more levels like that now.

Top Bottom