• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

SteveTR

Today in Government class, the whole class had to rewrite an essay on the spot. Apparently, there was some plagiarism. The teacher wants to compare the writing of the actual essay and the rewrite to determine who actually plagiarized stuff.

I was not happy.

(I didn't actually plagiarize anything, by the way.)

I feel like Telltale could make a really good The Thing game and build the choice system on paranoia and trust.

I feel like Telltale would be an not great choice. One of the best parts of The Thing is the crazy practical effects and the actual Thing itself. Telltale's writing is very hit or miss to me so I won't comment on that but all of their games are poorly made and look awful. I don't think their art style would fit the movie at all.

Today in Government class, the whole class had to rewrite an essay on the spot. Apparently, there was some plagiarism. The teacher wants to compare the writing of the actual essay and the rewrite to determine who actually plagiarized stuff.

I was not happy.

(I didn't actually plagiarize anything, by the way.)
Couldn't they have used Harvard referencing to avoid plagiarism?

Xiraiya

Haha that Mystery Box was amazing, it was like GTA, D4 and Indigo Prophecy colliding and making a shitty mess, and this game was the result.

That's what we were supposed to do. The teacher wanted us to cite our sources. I guess some people just didn't. Maybe they did, but only for some of the sources.

If college has taught me anything it's that most people never ever fucking learned how to write an essay

SteveTR

If college has taught me anything it's that most people never ever fucking learned how to write an essay

Apparently, that was the biggest problem. From what I understand, some students didn't even have an introduction and a conclusion.

The teacher seemed legitimately pissed at us for it, too. I mean, Government is a senior class. Everyone should know how to write an essay.

Apparently, that was the biggest problem. From what I understand, some students didn't even have an introduction and a conclusion.

The teacher seemed legitimately pissed at us for it, too. I mean, Government is a senior class. Everyone should know how to write an essay.

It mostly lies with the English teacher honestly. If they don't kick your ass until you get it right you'll never learn. Thank fuck I took advanced english classes because I think all my essays are shit but college has such a low standard as long as you follow the instructions.

Been playing MH4U. Because it is a good game. Got to Seregios in offline. Fun fight. I still think Seregios is the lamest of the flagship monsters.

semisonic

Banned
Screw it, I think I'm going to go watch the mystery box again until this thread gets less dead.
Its my favorite one-off they've done in forever.

Reading the tweet Liam had on Twitter about us, do we really talk about P4 that much?
Maybe we should switch it up with more P2
Screw it, I think I'm going to go watch the mystery box again until this thread gets less dead.
Its my favorite one-off they've done in forever.
I really want them to do more mysterious games like that, but the
Simpsons
one was a real treat. The mystery box is the strongest "show" on the channel imo.

semisonic

Banned
Simpsons
one was a real treat. The mystery box is the greatest "show" imo.

It feels like watching one of their early machinima episodes
A feel i kinda miss.
New best friends is great too but i love the age of the re2 playthrough
which i feel came back a bit in the prison break lp. Janky ass games can sure bring out the best in them.

Reading the tweet Liam had on Twitter about us, do we really talk about P4 that much?

Girls.png

SteveTR

Simpsons
one was a real treat. The mystery box is the strongest "show" on the channel imo.

Yeah, okay.

Persona 2 has not aged well.

Also, I agree with you about Mystery Box.

semisonic

Banned
There are some early tierlist for 2.0 if anyone is interested.... I think I'll still play around with Liz...

I think I'm actually gonna miss ya when you self ban for school work. Good luck.

If your talking about the PSP one, its a really bad port. PSX IS and both versions of EP are still really good and don't have much of the problems as that port.
Damn, the buffs the shadow characters got seem like they made them really powerful.
I haven't seen any Mitsuru or S.Mitsuru in Ultimax. Odd.
S.Junpei is A tier.
I have a scrubby Mitsuru, maybe if you fix your damn PS3 you would see her.

Top Bottom