• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I play it for the gameplay....
I fucking love P2's combat system so much.
P1's gameplay is actually pretty interesting with the grid system.

Also P3FES's command ordering system is pretty great as well.

Most people don't, at least from what I've seen. I was just addressing his "not aged well" thing which is what I'm assuming he was referring to. I had mixed feelings about the grid thing because I was too dumb to use it well. Man I can't wait until nonstop-infinite Persona EP tomorrow for a week

360pages

I hope it stays busted forever because fuck sho.
If i wanted to stay in blockstun or combo stun all day I'd play marvel or blazblue.

I need to get good, also if we do play it should be a lobby, I don't want to be messing with anyone else because my shit connection.

Most people don't, at least from what I've seen. I was just addressing his "not aged well" thing which is what I'm assuming he was referring to. I had mixed feelings about the grid thing because I was too dumb to use it well. Man I can't wait until nonstop-infinite Persona EP tomorrow for a week
Yo post your reactions. EP so goood. Especially the next area. Holy shit.
I just noticed this time that every 3rd Zio is a EX.
Yeah. Shadow frenzy seems a bit broken... Now that I think about it, you can technically keep using regular Zio to keep afloat for a while, but I have to test that out.

Zenfalcia

Abu and Zenfalcian are motherfuckers, sometimes I can barely tell.
user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif

I'm not sure if I can pull out another IS text fort but I'll try and do something. My views on it have definitely been improving as I go.
Alright. Just out of curiosity, did your views on
Ulala changed after going through her Joker thing? The last bit of dialogue for IS that I got from her made it really seem like she was desperate for her to play "Mommy" in order to find a lover. I really began to understand her a lot from post Joker fight.

Alright. Just out of curiosity, did your views on
Ulala changed after going through her Joker thing? The last bit of dialogue for IS that I got from her made it really seem like she was desperate for her to play "Mommy" in order to find a lover. I really began to understand her a lot from post Joker fight.

I thought she was cool but kinda dumb, and then I thought she was cooler and unsure of how much more/less dumb she was.
Best girl.
In EP.
For now.

Xiraiya

Since people are busy with MH, I'll leave the game up a little while and start once we get 6-8 or so we'll start, got 3 right now.

Top Bottom