• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

I was browsing off topic and I saw something disturbing.
3TaZvRV.png

people still say it you guys. Life is Strange's old French writers maybe know what they are doing. I'm scared

Depends where you live, generally fresh food is pretty common and all over the place here, it seems like a weird issue for decent healthy food not being processed as shit to be more costly in general.

I was browsing off topic and I saw something disturbing.
3TaZvRV.png

people still say it you guys. Life is Strange's old French writers maybe know what they are doing. I'm scared

just remember that I am the one who set you free from your prison.

I unironically use tons of outdates slang. That way I won't be surface.

Depends where you live, generally fresh food is pretty common and all over the place here, it seems like a weird issue for decent healthy food not being processed as shit to be more costly in general.
We drive down costs for unhealthy foods due to demand and industrialized food.

Xiraiya

What's wrong with "hella"? I say that all the time. Like "That shit is hella good."

I didn't even know hella was a thing until I saw a South Park episode where Cartman abused the shit out of that word and I hated it immediately, I've never met anyone who actually uses it.

sjay1994

Since we are on the topic of words.... can someone please explain to me when the young people say "supaman that ho". What does it mean?

Since we are on the topic of words.... can someone please explain to me when the young people say "supaman that ho". What does it mean?
Nsfw
jizz on a girl's back and stick thebsheets to her with your semen.

Also, what the fuck? No one says that anymore!

When it comes to slang, you guys should all just do what I do and lean into being too old to get the slang and just use every one out of context.

I walked up to a group at the bar last night and asked "You guys throwing shade over here?" It's hilarious to me and me alone, but goddamn is it fun.

Holy shit what year is it

And I don't know about you guys, but the term "dank memes" for some reason always makes me crack up. Especially the "born just in time to browse dank memes" jpg is amazing. On phone so can't find it.

Zenfalcia

Good I need to write my fanficiton cause my fucking followers seem to really want it.

Proceeds to fuck around on Tumblr and twitter.
Do it tho.
Doge is eternal, best maymay
doge is dabes.
Still reading monster. Fuck yeah inspector lunge.
Yo, i was waiting for you, since i read that you were reading monster. It's so good. I'm a lot farther ahead or you. But man... JOHAN IS SUCH A DICK. He might as well be
griffith.

Alright, did some last little tests, and I should be ready to do my live stream for Shadow Tower Abyss tonight. You fuckers better be there when it starts.

Top Bottom