• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I've played both FES and am currently playing P3P right now. Although im not a fan of loss of walking around while not in a dungeon, i do love all the additions like Full Party Control and Not getting tired while in Tarturus untill you actually leave.
Honestly, I think that's a fair sacrifice. It's faster to move a cursor than to walk around. The only real problem i have with p3p is some parts of the sound design. Specifically, the all out attacks where the sound bites have very clear endings and beginnings. A minor complaint, sure, but it bugs me.

Jman014

You ever shit out a paper in like 40 minutes because the deadline is an hour away? Cause I did that last night

Hey missus bull
Check out the power of Crystal Maiden's arcana!
PmAUKXq.png

Just be a huge badass like me and get through 10 hours without saving.

Seriously though, save often and rotate your saves.

Oh god yes. ROTATE YOUR SAVES LIKE A MAD MAN. I LOST ALL MY P3FES SAVE DATA BECAUSE OF THE SAVE BUG THAT STILL WASNT FIXED IN THE PSN RELEASE. IT WAS MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH AND I HAD TO REPEAT ALL THE WAY BACK TO SEPTEMBER! I ONLY SAVED ON THE TOP SLOT AND IT GOT DELETED!

Issun

Neo Member
A bit of advice for p3, save often. You will wipe at some point and you don't wanna redo tons of progress.

Yeah... I heard there are save problems.

I actually had to redo a big part of p4g cause I screwed up the requirements to the true ending. Learned my lesson on saving often.

Do you ever get a writing prompt that's like "How does this bullshit relate to what you read?" and you're like what the fuck are you talking about I see nothing similar. So you just have to bullshit super hard, and it has a word count requirement so you have to bullshit twice as hard or more? Holy shit I do not like this class sometimes.

Pretty much what I did for my English GCSE and got a C. I don't care as long as it's a pass.

Oh god yes. ROTATE YOUR SAVES LIKE A MAD MAN. I LOST ALL MY P3FES SAVE DATA BECAUSE OF THE SAVE BUG THAT STILL WASNT FIXED IN THE PSN RELEASE. IT WAS MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH AND I HAD TO REPEAT ALL THE WAY BACK TO SEPTEMBER! I ONLY SAVED ON THE TOP SLOT AND IT GOT DELETED!

You should always rotate your saves in any game. Not just RPG's.

Speaking of UNiEL, I'm probably going to drop Eltnum. The tiny normals and lack of AA really bother me. Instead, I'll now be playing Byakuya.
Jokes, I'll probably go with hyde.

demidar

Everyone in this thread is so receptive! Thanks you guys

If this was the first time you showed your face here, then welcome!

I don't usually greet newcomers because they always show up when I'm asleep.

This thread is really bizarre. It's a place on the Internet where people are actually decent to each other!

You're all the fucking worst and the only reason I'm here is because I hate myself.

<3

Zenfalcia

Do you ever get a writing prompt that's like "How does this bullshit relate to what you read?" and you're like what the fuck are you talking about I see nothing similar. So you just have to bullshit super hard, and it has a word count requirement so you have to bullshit twice as hard or more? Holy shit I do not like this class sometimes.
You mean every assignment I write with a word count? I hate damn word counts, it forces me to add crap just to lengthen it.
I'll have to carry this weight.
Yes, you do.
I dunno about you but I hate all of you guys.
No u.

Everyone in this thread is so receptive! Thanks you guys
I just realised your name is Issun.

I've never heard of this nor have I encountered such bug.

Speaking of UNiEL, I'm probably going to drop Eltnum. The tiny normals and lack of AA really bother me. Instead, I'll now be playing Byakuya.
Jokes, I'll probably go with hyde.
Guess i'll be the only one using her unless Zen picks it up. Yea her A and B normals are short, so I just poke with Cs and occasionally throw out a dashing C.

I've never lost data. I didn't even know that was a problem till like middle school. Even now, if i ever lose data, it's cause i deleted it.

Oh yes...I had the worst luck with PSX memory cards..I lost my 100hr FF7 save and my dad lost his 90hr King's Field 2 save..to this day he thinks I deleted it.

sjay1994

Oh God, I'm dying of boredom.

Fuck, I need something fun to do...

Step 1: Look in your kitchen for honey or another soliquid.
Step 2: Take off your clothes
Step 3: Cover your body in said soliquid
Step 4: Roll around on the floor
Step 5: Ponder why the fuck you are still reading this

Zenfalcia

Oh God, I'm dying of boredom.

Fuck, I need something fun to do...
Join the club. Read the mangas I gave you.
Guess i'll be the only one using her unless Zen picks it up. Yea her A and B normals are short, so I just poke with Cs and occasionally throw out a dashing C.
I'll be picking it up as soon as these guys on kijiji ever respond to my emails. From videos I saw, you usually try to get them with the downward shot, maybe i'm misremembering.

sjay1994

I was browsing off topic and I saw something disturbing.
3TaZvRV.png

people still say it you guys. Life is Strange's old French writers maybe no what they are doing. I'm scared

Maxamillion dood also says hella occasionally.

Problem with life is strange is the hella to normal words ratio is too god damn high.

I was browsing off topic and I saw something disturbing.
3TaZvRV.png

people still say it you guys. Life is Strange's old French writers maybe know what they are doing. I'm scared

...I just bought a bag of oranges yesterday for $2..

Buy fruit when it's in season and it's really cheap, and learn what fruits are in season year round.

Edit: I just realized you posted this because he said Hella.

I say hella all the time so I didn't even notice.

Top Bottom