• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

sjay1994

Holy shit what year is it

And I don't know about you guys, but the term "dank memes" for some reason always makes me crack up. Especially the "born just in time to browse dank memes" jpg is amazing. On phone so can't find it.

a69.png

La-da-da-da-dahh

It's the motherfucking D-O-double-G (SNOOP DOGG!)

sjay1994

I was able to do that too. You were a chump back in the 6th grade if you couldn't do that shit

Now we are in the awkward place where back then, people around the age of 10-11 were dancing to a song about ejaculating on a womans back, turning her around so the blanket sticks to her, thus resembling super mans cape.

Wtf....

Now we are in the awkward place where back then, people around the age of 10-11 were dancing to a song about ejaculating on a womans back, turning her around so the blanket sticks to her, thus resembling super mans cape.

Wtf....
Yeah, isn't that everyone's childhood? I thought that was normal.

Why is nintendo so fucking garbage with their online services?

I'm dreading getting a new system because I want to keep my Pokemon Y save, which means subjecting myself to a system transfer. Why can't it just be like Playstation? Like, honestly.

And now the E-Shop is just dying as I try to download the MH4 demo.

Top Bottom