• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Thanks guys! Well yeah... I should mention: I also only joined Gaf because of them. So posting in their thread is kinda funny. Not sure how I feel about being trapped in here tho...
Well, you don't really have a choice. Don't worry though. People in here are pretty cool. Some are assholes though. You know who you are.

Issun

Neo Member
It's fiiiiine. Its a pretty fun place to hang around.

7336.png

Zenfalcia

Thanks guys! Well yeah... I should mention: I also only joined Gaf because of them. So posting in their thread is kinda funny. Not sure how I feel about being trapped in here tho...

I see... I feel like I should go with FES, but I'm scared of going back. Guess I will have to be brave for once
Welcome. You'll get used to it. I too joined the NEO because of them and motivation from a friend
er

Try out fes and see if you like it or not and if yoi don't, go try P3P.

Issun

Neo Member
FES is definitely the best way to experience P3 for the first time. As long as you properly use the tactics commands then the lack of party control shouldn't hinder you too much.

FES it is then.

Speaking of assholes, does Pat still post in these threads?
I luv u pat

beinfilms

Guys, I just finished P4G. I feel like playing P3 now... Should I play P3 FES or P3P? Which version did woolie play?

I thought of asking in this thread since I got into persona because of the zaibatsu. Maybe someone here is in a similar situation?

Welcome! Enjoy your time here! Just don't forget,
you're here forever!

By the way, 1. nice avatar, and 2. as the previous newest person on the thread, have fun!

To actually answer your question, I'm currently playing through FES on the suggestion of people on here, and it's pretty great, although the lack of party control is kinda annoying. Beyond that, I don't know enough to say.

I see... I feel like I should go with FES, but I'm scared of going back. Guess I will have to be brave for once

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay

You can log out anytime you like.

But you can never leave.

Who? I don't do fite games. He that posh boxer from sf?
Yes the boxer that keeps it classy.

One of his Ultras is a Dempsey Roll.

you're here forever!

By the way, 1. nice avatar, and 2. as the previous newest person on the thread, have fun!

To actually answer your question, I'm currently playing through FES on the suggestion of people on here, and it's pretty great, although the lack of party control is kinda annoying. Beyond that, I don't know enough to say.
Are you the previous new guy? Pretty sure thirty3three or whatever came after you. If he did, you done goofed fraudinfilms.

Zenfalcia

Issun

Neo Member
Only sometimes and hes usually disappointed with the shit we talk about

Yeah... I can see that.

you're here forever!

Thanks! Yeah I'm kinda worried about party control. I'm really bad at RPGs. But I'll make it work

Do you ever get a writing prompt that's like "How does this bullshit relate to what you read?" and you're like what the fuck are you talking about I see nothing similar. So you just have to bullshit super hard, and it has a word count requirement so you have to bullshit twice as hard or more? Holy shit I do not like this class sometimes.

I've played both FES and am currently playing P3P right now. Although im not a fan of loss of walking around while not in a dungeon, i do love all the additions like Full Party Control and Not getting tired while in Tarturus untill you actually leave.

Do you ever get a writing prompt that's like "How does this bullshit relate to what you read?" and you're like what the fuck are you talking about I see nothing similar. So you just have to bullshit super hard, and it has a word count requirement so you have to bullshit twice as hard or more? Holy shit I do not like this class sometimes.

You ever shit out a paper in like 40 minutes because the deadline is an hour away? Cause I did that last night

Top Bottom