• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

_1407262511.gif

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Zenfalcia

All the cool kids, obviously.
It's not during class, or anything, but there are several people on my floor who reference them all the time. And I call these people my friends, too.
You have some great friends.
I actually love the awkwardness, adds to the DP/Twin Peaks feel, everyone in Twin Peaks felt like they were all on drugs at all times during regular conversation, it was bizarre.
Drugs makes everything better.

Does getting a ride off do good damage by the way? I don't remember projared saying anything to that effect.
Mounting does 100 damage, getting the knockdown is why it's worth doing.

Fun fact, mounts can't kill, so doing it as your last attack takes them to 1hp and you can just kick them for 1 damage.

360pages

I actually love the awkwardness, adds to the DP/Twin Peaks feel, everyone in Twin Peaks felt like they were all on drugs at all times during regular conversation, it was bizarre.

What makes it weird is sometimes the dialog is pretty good, like during the pregnancy test thing...others...

sjay1994

I think this is why I don't think I could do a Jojo english dub. Because the strange dialogue in a language that I understand would cause me to cringe rather than laugh.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

blackbaron-2-1024x646.jpg

LOOK PIMPIN BOYS!

Soooo RealGaf
I was told earlier that if I was to have a family with this person, they'd want a gun but also be afraid that I'd might pull it out on said person because of my anger issues. Am I wrong to be angry (lol) at this person?

And YO @ the new LP

Soooo RealGaf
I was told earlier that if I was to have a family with this person, they'd want a gun but also be afraid that I'd might pull it out on said person because of my anger issues. Am I wrong to be angry (lol) at this person?

And YO @ the new LP
That depends, do you feel that if you got angry enough you would pull it on them?

sjay1994

Opinions+on+the+internet+nagi+no+asukara+http+myanimelistnet+anime+16067+nagi+no+asukara_a4ce84_5076711.gif

but seriously, holy shit, i love madworld

Lets Go!

Yeah, yeah, he that beast
Spit that fire. Kill that beat
Pull that smoke, then breathe that heat
DJ's gone put that on repeat
Grind time, I hurt that street
This is work, there ain't no sleep
Push until your body weak
If you don't win, then you don't eat

Top Bottom