• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Too bad there's not much to talk about since each chapter is very self contained and doesn't lend well to discussion... I guess i can ask what you found most bizarre in franken fran.

Currently
caterpillar girl who eats her boyfriend's penis and when the pedophile ends up becoming a mascot character at a children's theme park. Also the babies being born via chrysalis crept me out a bit

People should read Franken Fran.

Edit: I hate how I write essays. It needs to have some grounds in literature. So to punish myself I go "fuck that", then write an essay and then struggle afterwards trying to ground it in some literature on the subject. I'm too pro.

Zenfalcia

Currently
caterpillar girl who eats her boyfriend's penis and when the pedophile ends up becoming a mascot character at a children's theme park. Also the babies being born via chrysalis crept me out a bit

People should read Franken Fran.
Didn't she eat all of him? It wasn't just his penis. Iirc. Oh boy.. yeah, i forgot about the mascot character... I wishxi could talk more about it, but i'll give you a tease, the mascots become a thing again. Yeeppp... Insect babies are kinda freaky.

Yes, they should. It's quite good.

Didn't she eat all of him? It wasn't just his penis. Iirc. Oh boy.. yeah, i forgot about the mascot character... I wishxi could talk more about it, but i'll give you a tease, the mascots become a thing again. Yeeppp... Insect babies are kinda freaky.

Yes, they should. It's quite good.

I just noped onto the next page when I saw him being eaten. She was by the penis area so I dunno ;-;

Zenfalcia

I've gone through the entire UNIEL OST and only wrote little under 200 words. Welp. Essays are hard. Also damn my new phone should be here soon, 1-2 hours time...

Emouse

Tell us afterwards how many stores did you have to through to find either of those. :p

Well to be honest I was expecting nothing and I got exactly that, no way in hell would they have UNIEL anyway but at least they tried with Xenoverse by having boxes on the shelf, oh well I'll wait for the online shopping instead!

also UK prices are outrageous it's insane

Zenfalcia

I've gone through the entire UNIEL OST and only wrote little under 200 words. Welp. Essays are hard. Also damn my new phone should be here soon, 1-2 hours time...
Better than me.. i spent the last hours dicking around and havent even done one word.. i'm too damn lazy..

Well to be honest I was expecting nothing and I got exactly that, no way in hell would they have UNIEL anyway but at least they tried with Xenoverse by having boxes on the shelf, oh well I'll wait for the online shopping instead!

also UK prices are outrageous it's insane

They are. UNIEL was about £30 on Amazon. Which I was happy to pay for. Damn I was gonna drop about £40 when it launched in Asia.

Actually after buying it and then stocking up on accessories for my new phone, I regret UNIEL. Damn am I gonna have to suck a few dicks to get by this term at uni.
I don't regret UNIEL, it is fucking amazing

Zenfalcia

They are. UNIEL was about £30 on Amazon. Which I was happy to pay for. Damn I was gonna drop about £40 when it launched in Asia.

Actually after buying it and then stocking up on accessories for my new phone, I regret UNIEL. Damn am I gonna have to suck a few dicks to get by this term at uni.
Good luck on the dick sucking.
Git gud at managing money tho.

Village

The might number 9 thread. :/

Yo, Sanic and Jump and shoot related.

The crossoever in the super. Someone just alerted me of something I had forgotten that if it happens may make most of the people in this thread upset and will make me post it over and over in great hype and excitement.

You all should pray that day never comes.

Also they need to keep callig out max, the results are great.

Emouse

Yeah £30 is fine, I'd still pay £40 for decent PS3 releases to be honest, Xenoverse was priced at £55 in store and online you can get it around/under £45, the thing that blew my mind a little was looking in the Xbone section, a new controller & charge kit was £60, fuck that

grimmiq

Playing LoZ Wind Waker (Never finished a Zelda game)..and I'm a little lost..
Did the talking boat explain the pearls early on and I just missed it? I went through and did the Dragon Roost dungeon, and the little emo bird-kid gave me his pearl and I was thinking "Oh cool, I got a shiny ball.." Then the boat's telling me we have to quickly go get the next pearl as if it has major plot significance..

All I remember is waking up on the boat, him telling me we need a sail to stop Ganon who's kidnapped long-eared girls (I assume he's looking for Zelda), then go to the spot on the chart (I can't recall him explaining what was at the marker at all..).

Did I completely space out and miss major plot elements?

Yeah £30 is fine, I'd still pay £40 for decent PS3 releases to be honest, Xenoverse was priced at £55 in store and online you can get it around/under £45, the thing that blew my mind a little was looking in the Xbone section, a new controller & charge kit was £60, fuck that

Goddamn I forgot retail is a dick. Animu-like games can be stupidly expensive. I don't think I've bought a game at retail in forever.

I think I'm gonna go crazy with Eltnum's BnB combos. Half the time I can pull them off in a row while the other half they dropout of the combo and I don't know what I'm doing wrong to make them dropout.

Zenfalcia

The might number 9 thread. :/

Yo, Sanic and Jump and shoot related.

The crossoever in the super. Someone just alerted me of something I had forgotten that if it happens may make most of the people in this thread upset and will make me post it over and over in great hype and excitement.

You all should pray that day never comes.

Also they need to keep callig out max, the results are great.
it can't be that bad.

Yes, they do.

£55?! I normally see games like COD or FIFA priced that high, not a DBZ game

Zenfalcia

I think I'm gonna go crazy with Eltnum's BnB combos. Half the time I can pull them off in a row while the other half they dropout of the combo and I don't know what I'm doing wrong to make them dropout.
i bet it's just tricky timing or the other character is not in the right position to get hit by the next part of the combo. It's a possiblity.
Clearly I made a mistake reading the last 10 pages. Now I regret going to sleep early and actually waking up on time for my 8 AM class.

So! Other than Bio G.O.D.S., what's been happening?
Yes and no. Most of it was hype and before that was 2 years of glopping hype. Don't regret it, the hours of watching were a slog till the end.

Emouse

Goddamn I forgot retail is a dick. Animu-like games can be stupidly expensive. I don't think I've bought a game at retail in forever.

Yep retail sucks, I only went in to see because it's on my way home, I do remember anime games being severly understocked and being told all the stock was taken by pre-orders which I remember being extremely frustrating when I was just a babby, pricing over here is the worst

£55?! I normally see games like COD or FIFA priced that high, not a DBZ game

Right? I guess it's because it's a new release, and on PS4 so they think they can get away with it? even digital is expensive too

croten

Playing LoZ Wind Waker (Never finished a Zelda game)..and I'm a little lost..
Did the talking boat explain the pearls early on and I just missed it? I went through and did the Dragon Roost dungeon, and the little emo bird-kid gave me his pearl and I was thinking "Oh cool, I got a shiny ball.." Then the boat's telling me we have to quickly go get the next pearl as if it has major plot significance..

All I remember is waking up on the boat, him telling me we need a sail to stop Ganon who's kidnapped long-eared girls (I assume he's looking for Zelda), then go to the spot on the chart (I can't recall him explaining what was at the marker at all..).

Did I completely space out and miss major plot elements?

Yes? I can't remember either much either but I think he explains them.

Ilvocare

Oh jeez it is bad in there. Judging a game currently in development before its release graphically.

Is it bad that I feel like MN9 might end up being worse than Gunvolt? I saw the three betas released around November or December or so and the results... weren't promising.

Reminder that I actually enjoyed Gunvolt because I recognized it was basically a Sonic game with guns.

And unlike Shadow the Hedgehog it actually has tight controls.

Is it bad that I feel like MN9 might end up being worse than Gunvolt? I saw the three betas released around November or December or so and the results... weren't promising.

Reminder that I actually enjoyed Gunvolt because I recognized it was basically a Sonic game with guns.

And unlike Shadow the Hedgehog it actually has tight controls.

Sorry I'm too European to experience Gunvolt.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Someone slam me with UNIEL OSTs and any other OSTs from fight games (KI or other) that I have never played. I've only played Ultimax, Skullgirls, Smash, and Divekick.

I wanna listen to this shit while I study tonight.

tsundoku

Oh jeez it is bad in there. Judging a game currently in development before its release graphically.

The representative images of the graphical style were made before the Kickstarter? This is why its a mandatory thing to show in-engine gameplay demo on your Kickstarter now.

Remember the "Yogventures" game which shilled itself on impossible to render concept art.

Ilvocare

So I can find nothing about the Euro release of Gunvolt Inti promised, and instead just found out that they've confirmed that a sequel to Gunvolt is actually in the works. Apparently the provinces it did release in gave more support than they expected.

Top Bottom