• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

grimmiq

Yes? I can't remember either much either but I think he explains them.

Seems I didn't really miss much, checked the start of an LP and it's just 2 lines of Dialog "You must go see this Dragon and request from him a jewel called Din's Pearl" and that's it.

i bet it's just tricky timing or the other character is not in the right position to get hit by the next part of the combo. It's a possiblity.
I've tried different characters, different positions, inputted slightly earlier and later and I still can't find the right timing of it. Mysterious...

Right? I guess it's because it's a new release, and on PS4 so they think they can get away with it? even digital is expensive too
I refuse to buy anything digital. The prices are absolutely atrocious. I remember seeing a physical game priced at £20 and on the PSN store it was a whopping £40. Digital is cheaper my arse.

As far as I can see Akatsuki's combos are pretty hard to do in matches. I have to get really close and personal or I drop them. Seriously I really do now understand that using Akatsuki in UNIEL is a struggle.

Edit: I MEAN ESSAY

Emouse

I refuse to buy anything digital. The prices are absolutely atrocious. I remember seeing a physical game priced at £20 and on the PSN store it was a whopping £40. Digital is cheaper my arse.

It's total bullshit, the digital only future is not something I want to be paying more for

Cheaper to the publisher I bet.

I hate the all digital future that Sony and the like are pushing.
I do not like a future where all digital console software have no secondhand store option.

I want the ability to RE-sell a digital license or what have you after finishing with a game and no publisher has solved that yet(maybe Valve?).

Shackzam

As far as I can see Akatsuki's combos are pretty hard to do in matches. I have to get really close and personal or I drop them. Seriously I really do now understand that using Akatsuki in UNIEL is a struggle.

Yo he's ass compared to the rest of the class. It's like they tried to bring a virtual fighter character to an anime fighter.

Also my cal 2 class was cancelled and now I have to wait 2 hours for my next class.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

People say that he and Carmine are pretty much unviable in UNIEL.

EDIT: I meant Chaos, sorry.

semisonic

Banned
Someone slam me with UNIEL OSTs and any other OSTs from fight games (KI or other) that I have never played. I've only played Ultimax, Skullgirls, Smash, and Divekick.

I wanna listen to this shit while I study tonight.

OSTGAF?
OSTGAF
LET'S GO
KOF13
WHO IS QUEEN
ARASHI NO MOTHERFUCKING SAXOPHONE
CHRONOPHANTASMA
SPIRIT OF FIRE
BULLET DANCE II
BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND
CATUS CARNIVAL
AWAKENING THE CHAOS
GGXX
NOONTIDE
BLUE WATER BLUE SKY
GGXRD
BIG BLAST SONIC
HEAVY DAY
UNIEL
CROSS THOUGHT
NIGHT WALKER
CHAOS CODE
ELEGANZA
NO FORGIVENESS
THIRD STRIKE
SPUNKY
YOU BLOW MY MIND
FUCK THERE'S SO MUCH MORE I WANT TO PUT BUT I'M OUT OF TIME
CLASS AT 10 AND I'M STILL NAKED FUCK

Zenfalcia

Not really, only been using the youtube tutorial, i'll do some research when I get back home.
Maybe it's possibly a weird hitbox? Who knows.

so much for working on that essay.

360pages

The representative images of the graphical style were made before the Kickstarter? This is why its a mandatory thing to show in-engine gameplay demo on your Kickstarter now.

Remember the "Yogventures" game which shilled itself on impossible to render concept art.

Also, Mighty No.9

Emouse

Cheaper to the publisher I bet.

I hate the all digital future that Sony and the like are pushing.
I do not like a future where all digital console software have no secondhand store option.

I want the ability to RE-sell a digital license or what have you after finishing with a game and no publisher has solved that yet(maybe Valve?).

You know what's also a load of shit? expecting us to pay more money for digital games, and shipping a consple with only 500GB of space and no USB HDD support, at least on the PS4 you can easily change the HDD but we wouldn't need to if they came with bigger ones to begin with
Sony can chomp by big salty nuts this gen

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Melty blood

Guilty Gear Xrd.

edit: Also blazblue, it's okay, I don't love it but it's enjoyable.
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

OSTGAF?
OSTGAF
LET'S GO
KOF13
WHO IS QUEEN
ARASHI NO MOTHERFUCKING SAXOPHONE
CHRONOPHANTASMA
SPIRIT OF FIRE
BULLET DANCE II
BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND
CATUS CARNIVAL
AWAKENING THE CHAOS
GGXX
NOONTIDE
BLUE WATER BLUE SKY
GGXRD
BIG BLAST SONIC
HEAVY DAY
UNIEL
CROSS THOUGHT
NIGHT WALKER
CHAOS CODE
ELEGANZA
NO FORGIVENESS
THIRD STRIKE
SPUNKY
YOU BLOW MY MIND
FUCK THERE'S SO MUCH MORE I WANT TO PUT BUT I'M OUT OF TIME
CLASS AT 10 AND I'M STILL NAKED FUCK
Saved for future reference. Wheres the KI?
Semi, you and I need to have an OST off/ remix off. 8:00 tonight behind the school. Be there.

semisonic

Banned
Saved for future reference. Wheres the KI?
Semi, you and I need to have an OST off/ remix off. 8:00 tonight behind the school. Be there.

Saying this makes me late but I mean I do have an instasync.
Just let me know when you wanna study and I'll fill it up with osts and you won't have to do a thing.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Chaos is pretty butt, but he's got some stuff people can work with.

Yeah, I don't know anything about the game. My copy arrives tomorrow. That just seemed to be the general sentiment in the OT, that Akatsuki and Chaos were below Dan tier in SFIV and not really viable. It's a shame since they both look interesting.

Shackzam

Yeah, I don't know anything about the game. My copy arrives tomorrow. That just seemed to be the general sentiment in the OT, that Akatsuki and Chaos were below Dan tier in SFIV and not really viable. It's a shame since they both look interesting.
There both viable in low level play. There not that bad, they still do decent damage, but they gotta work a lot for it.

Skrams

Yesterday I discovered something. Holy shit is Rouge Legacy a fun game. I played like 8 hours of it. I'm a fucking idiot with the upgrades, so I'm level 50 and just best the forest boss, but the game is super fucking addicting.
I probably did the same thing about with the leveling. It's a very fun game despite being a skinner box.
Yep, it's awesome. glad to see another person enjoy it as much as I did. Most disagreed when I stated it was a good game, though I managed to convince a few.
I'm kind of surprised you would like it. The skinner box style seems like a thing you wouldn't like to me at least.
Hah.
Though I have to admit, we do suck Kamiya's dick a lot.
I'll stop sucking his dick when his company and him stops making great games.

Also super glad they're using Ain't That Funny for the opening theme to the Madworld episodes.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
There both viable in low level play. There not that bad, they still do decent damage, but they gotta work a lot for it.

I've certainly never been one to let tiers dictate character choice. I'm probably going to give Hilda and Yuzuhira a try at first to see how they feel.

God damn, Laybrs is pretty low on the tier list.

Also, maybe I should starting trying Sho's Persona version.

I'm a Labrys main. She has some problems, but they shouldn't affect you too badly for casual matches.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Saying this makes me late but I mean I do have an instasync.
Just let me know when you wanna study and I'll fill it up with osts and you won't have to do a thing.
Hell yeah. I swear to god if I hear the Berserk OST/ COMP...

I probably did the same thing about with the leveling. It's a very fun game despite being a skinner box.

Here's what I got out of that word.
7228ef135c2759600e1bfeb42e669160abb8cb9646dc0281719bd4bc088683dd.jpg

Jokes aside, what does that actually mean?

Zenfalcia

I think I just spent almost £200 on video games...RIP
... Rip in peace Emouse's wallet/bank account. There was money here, BUT IT'S GONE NOW.
Hahaha, well I prefer low Persona use characters compared to ones that use them often.
Just out of preference or just coincidently the characters you like and want to play are low tiered?

edit: note to self, having two cups of coffee, after a night of not sleeping, is a terrible idea.

Actually it's mostly pre-order stuff for later in the month so I didn't technically pay for it yet, but I did get some DLC shit, and KI season 2 which was an extra £32 /shrug, video games eh?

Also I'm an irrisponsible turd so w/e
Guess that explains the amount of things you have in your room

Top Bottom