• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

360pages

He didn't say that...
Did he?
He had to have known. If you make it and you make it with unneccessarily large secondary sex characteristics and an attraction to the protagonist...
He had to have known.

It's a joke on the Neon Genesis one, neither are actually accurate

I refuse to believe boat girls are real. I don't care if you show me a picture, it's not real.

gT8m1ET.jpg
This is my favorite KanColle.

Tako

I figured I got all the games I want, I work everyday and some of you guys have a tight wallets due to school or personal things, and I felt like giving back to the community.

Xiraiya

Haha Pat's comment about being a different person had he played games like MW2 and Balder's Gate.

Those games were part of my childhood, well MW2 was, I played other RPGs than Balder's Gate usually, like Arcanum.

Archgan

She's using it as a New 3DS case, apparently around that size. I've only seen pictures she sent me to make me jealous so I dunno the size exactly.

Hey Archgan how's your day.

It was fine. Spent most of it playing Payday 2 with my brother. I also went bowling yesterday. Didn't get over 90 because I suck at it.

Kancle is close to the laziest _____ musume shit ever, with the only exception being those shitty mecha musumes where girls just wear some clothes in mecha colors and carry a big gun.

Alfebit

Banned
If the
many doujins
I've seen are to be believed, then that is either not an actual KanColle design, or
one of the ones no one would make doujins of. Both make sense, actually.
Either way, that design is kind of ugly.

I don't know all of them. I just typed Kancolle into google and picked a picture. I wanted to post Shimakaze with her terrible design but I figured it was too much.
Even tho Jrod has an avatar of her.

Zenfalcia

Recent KanColle I've taken a liking to.. She looks cute and cool. :3

This whole concept makes no sense to me.
It's just inanimate machines being given a human form and usually a girl. Just think of it like people doing stuff like making Tumblr-chan or OS-chan.
If the
many doujins
I've seen are to be believed, then that is either not an actual KanColle design, or
one of the ones no one would make doujins of. Both make sense, actually.
Either way, that design is kind of ugly.
It's not a KanColle design, it's just a Mecha-musume aka humanized machine girl.

360pages

Kancle is close to the laziest _____ musume shit ever, with the only exception being those shitty mecha musumes where girls just wear some clothes in mecha colors and carry a big gun.

Like I said, the Abyss fleet designs are better. Though they are closer to using the ships as their stands/ weapons. But I'm not sure how they would be able to legit be able to make ship girls appealing.

Putting a cute face on a giant ship seems.

Top Bottom