• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Xiraiya

I remember getting Mechwarrior 4 and being entertained but also extremely underwhelmed, but then I got MW4 Mercenaries and it was goddamn awesome.

Numb

12075925926_b3989279e5_o.gif

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost FNF this week?

Zenfalcia

No, fraudwil is already inside you, just waiting to burst out when the time is right.
Just like an Alien!?!?
Shhhh no it hasn't I've been here all along...
(I'm a dirty liar I'll be on more when my spring break starts.)
Who?
I must defeat Zen by
May 2nd
in order to save him from his destiny of being taken over by fraudwil to give birth to the Ultimate Being inside a giant deathsphere in the middle of NYC.
What is this mysterious lore?

croten

I see all these people having trouble with him and I don't wanna say that, but he's a punk bitch.

Getting his feelers is a bit of a pain but that's like trying to reach into the mouth of a lion while equipped with a minigun. You could probably take out that fucker easily if you didn't have to do that one thing.
Yeah it's a weird analogy

Getting his feelers is a bit of a pain but that's like trying to reach into the mouth of a lion while equipped with a minigun. You could probably take out that fucker easily if you didn't have to do that one thing.
They are? I get em fairly regularly. I just smadh his stupid face in.

I have decided to go on a complete blackout on the new Zelda for Wii U. I know I'm going to love the game anyway and I think it'll improve my experience by not knowing what bosses and what items are up ahead, let alone everything else. It's not much of an adventure when I know everything beforehand. I am going to check review scores just in the case the game is a complete disaster.

I've never gone on a black out before so I may or may not survive this. I wrote this post so I can never back out of this.

*signature*

Ilvocare

I can't believe a couple of hours ago we were talking Armored Core and it turns out that the theme week is fucking Mechaweek.

The fucking odds...

Woolie doesn't have a rad joystick for joystick controls AND he picked Jade Falcon smh
If you roll with fast weapons like DB it can be rough.

Water valve in my house breaks so I have no water in my house till at least tomorrow. Now I just wanted to relax with some FF14 tonight and my PS4 can't even connect to the internet.

This isn't even first world problems anymore. Mostly.

Beloved

Man this Mechwarrior game makes me nostalgic, reminds me so much of G-Nome and then Pat mentioned Battlezone. Mah childhood

Top Bottom