• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

the Kongou sisters are fun. The yuri pair with the one oblivious girl and the incredible overbearing one as humorous as well, they don't really do much though.
Yes, they are. I feel like the show is burdened by a gigantic cast that it's failing to try to show and no one gets enough screen time to be memorable.

semisonic

Banned
Does anyone have any hype Katanagatari Gifs that I can show some people to watch it.

%2523katanagatari.gif

tumblr_mjw6pb4y1P1s6kmuwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlejh5Wrp51qzqnxxo1_500.gif

EmGeT83.gif

DOOOOOOODA!
(The animation in that show is so fucking good you guys)

Zenfalcia

Daww.
If I wasn't waiting to get emotionally traumatized whenever Mathaou comes on with Now and Then, Here and There, I would rewatch right away.

Which reminds me, where the fuck's he been?
Have he and I just been missing each other all weekend?
Or has he just not been on?
I'll finish eventually, TOO BAD SOME DICKHEAD SPOILED IT FOR ME.

Mathaou was here, but he's gone now!
You've just been missing him.

Yes, they are. I feel like the show is burdened by a gigantic cast that it's failing to try to show and no one gets enough screen time to be memorable.

It really is a problem. The other torpedo squad is pretty pointless. Their curry episode was entertaining but they really don't have a reason to be in the show. We are told there is beef between the #1 and #4 carrier units but we don't really know much about the groups other than 2 members in each of them, let alone the other carrier units that I don't think have even been referenced. People like Yamato are at least being built up towards something, or at least it seems that way.

Zenfalcia

You say that like it was me that did it.
I haven't even seen the series yet.
I'm just pissed at someone, who no one here knows, who watched it in one go and just started splooshing all about it with no care about spoilers. #gripes. Oh, I thought you saw it already... Then you won't even get the cheerio joke... at all.
It really is a problem. The other torpedo squad is pretty pointless. Their curry episode was entertaining but they really don't have a reason to be in the show. We are told there is beef between the #1 and #4 carrier units but we don't really know much about the groups other than 2 members in each of them, let alone the other carrier units that I don't think have even been referenced. People like Yamato are at least being built up towards something, or at least it seems that way.
The anime would've been so much better if they cut off how many ship girls they'd be using and maybe build up or have a "spin off" for some of the others. There's too much they're trying to do...

semisonic

Banned
I'm just pissed at someone, who no one here knows, who watched it in one go and just started splooshing all about it with no care about spoilers. #gripes. Oh, I thought you saw it already... Then you won't even get the cheerio joke... at all.

The anime would've been so much better if they cut off how many ship girls they'd be using and maybe build up or have a "spin off" for some of the others. There's too much they're trying to do...
Oh no I thought you were talking about Now and Then Here and There, which I've been waiting for mat to see
I've seen Katanagatari twice, soon to be three times. It's one of my top 3 all time animes, maybe even number one. I legitimately think it's better than gurren, for sure.

Zenfalcia

I just got the Master Sword in Hyrule Warriors.
... I need to kill 20000 enemies to unlock its ability. D:
Git gud.
Oh no I thought you were talking about Now and Then Here and There, which I've been waiting for mat to see
I've seen Katanagatari twice, soon to be three times. It's one of my top 3 all time animes, maybe even number one. I legitimately think it's better than gurren, for sure.
Ah, PM him if you don't see him. That's a good way to contact him.
It is.

i quit Pokemon for good this time
i only have room for 1 multiple timeline series in my life and Zelda was here first
Zelda's alright, but I don't think it could win against Megaten in my heart.
Cranky also made an opening for Mechaweek. so get hype.
Its interesting seeing a different artstyle out of his usual. Its really cool.
I figured I got all the games I want, I work everyday and some of you guys have a tight wallets due to school or personal things, and I felt like giving back to the community.
Thanks for doing this man.

Top Bottom