• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
The greatest bootleg to ever exist.

Dramatic-Laughing-Gif-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

semisonic

Banned
tumblr_inline_mywt8rtjVJ1swngcs.gif

The joke is that my name is Archer
That's a surprisingly cool name, if that's true.
Just another reminder that everyone else in the fucking world has a cool name but me. I really don't enjoy being a Michael. There's just so many of us.
I dont know what he was actually referring to, but i will take every opportunity to post a fate/zero gif
and nico gifs ;)

We know already damn it!

semisonic

Banned
So is it agreed that MK X is no longer worth our time?

I'm gonna make a list of games I plan on beating during Spring Break.

Please be excite

Did we think it was worth our time in the first place?
I fucking hate MK and most western fighters in general. Killer instinct is cool I guess but if it doesn't have fluid movement it isn't worth my time. And few things play as stilted as Netherrealm games.

Did we think it was worth our time in the first place?
I fucking hate MK and most western fighters in general. Killer instinct is cool I guess but if it doesn't have fluid movement it isn't worth my time. And few things play as stilted as Netherrealm games.

But Skullgirls...

So is it agreed that MK X is no longer worth our time?

I'm gonna make a list of games I plan on beating during Spring Break.

Please be excite
it never was on my radar. I'll hope the Best Friends do a lets watch of the story mode though.
Why? The DLC? Because Pat gave super positive impressions about how it played better than MK9.

I don't like how the game plays but the region locked online is enough to cement that I do not want to support Netherrealms anymore.

semisonic

Banned
But there are lifebars, so it's more of a fighting game than Smash, which barely counts as a game in the first place.

I just realized after quietly getting. Smash is my Yukiko. Even as a joke, it gets old after a while. I guess I'm old zed now.
Except that I can pee right.

Zenfalcia

My name is billy

thats not cool
It's totally cool, misses bill.
Late reply because I got food. But yeah, Woolie confirmed to be the reason Bayonetta has short hair now...thank you Woolie...
Thanks woolbama.. I liked long haired bayo.
I don't really have a preference.
I take it back for that at least. I forgot about Skullgirls.
JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE FGC OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SICK BURN
sick-burn-bang-the-gavel.gif

How terrifying.
image.php

But there are lifebars, so it's more of a fighting game than Smash, which barely counts as a game in the first place.
Playstation all stars confirmed as more of a fighting game than Smash.

JoJo94

I
Thanks woolbama.. I liked long haired bayo.
I don't really have a preference.

It's good that you don't have a preference you can avoid people calling you out when they realize you only draw girls with short hair...I don't have a problem!!!

Top Bottom