• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

They need to play that on scrublords
Yes, they do.
you love it tho
I do.
It's good that you don't have a preference you can avoid people calling you out when they realize you only draw girls with short hair...I don't have a problem!!!
I'm the opposite, I have preferences for hair and keep drawing long hair, with bangs that go left to right. ;_; You have a problem tho.
Long hair da bess.

Its also great when she likes it being pulled...
doggy style. Nice.

Alfebit

Banned
image.php

Best avatar.

I'm not sure how many Abyssal fleet girls there are but from the I think 8 I've seen, Airfield Hime dabes. I realize now because both this and the Fuuka avatar that it's the short bangs that I think are super cute. The big expressive eyes are pretty cute too.

Ilvocare

Fuck my life this headache is destroying me. Eating Mexican was a bad plan.

I'm off to bed in the hopes I'll wake up early enough to get to my 8 o'clock class on time today. Night.

Zenfalcia

I'm not sure how many Abyssal fleet girls there are but from the I think 8 I've seen, Airfield Hime dabes. I realize now because both this and the Fuuka avatar that it's the short bangs that I think are super cute. The big expressive eyes are pretty cute too.
Quite a few. That's good that you're learning your preferences.
No I don't...short haired girls aren't my crack
image.php

Top Bottom