• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Is it residue or dead skin? Try lotion, it should make skin a little more smooth and moisten it up so it comes off.
I'm pretty sure it's residue. It's black and I can still feel some of the stickiness. I'll try lotion when I get home from school. Lucky for me I don't have to be there today until 9:50. Sucks they shut off the wifi for a couple of days, though.

Shackzam

I would like to thank you guys with the birthday wishes yesterday. If I didn't get to your response, I was probably busy cleaning my house for the birthday celebration. You guys are da best.

I'm pretty sure it's residue. It's black and I can still feel some of the stickiness. I'll try lotion when I get home from school. Lucky for me I don't have to be there today until 9:50. Sucks they shut off the wifi for a couple of days, though.

Yeah that sucks, still give it a shot, if anything it'll loosen it up, others thens that might work is just letting a wet cloth sit on it for a few hours. Anything to soften it up so it would come off.

SteveTR

You haven't finished Gurren Lagann?
giphy.gif

I'm exactly halfway through.

I would like to thank you guys with the birthday wishes yesterday. If I didn't get to your response, I was probably busy cleaning my house for the birthday celebration. You guys are da best.

Oh shit it was your birthday yesterday?

Happy belated birthday man.

I wasn't here much yesterday.

5 and 6 are the best of the series. It gets to be fucking crazy fun and it's my favorite movie franchise. Give them a watch.

I'm planning to marathon those night before the premiere.

I fucking love the Mosin Nagant. Such a classic.

Tbh, I only like that rifle because The End.

Internet is a scary place.

I'll edit this if it's too NSFW.

Also, happy birthday +1 day Shackzam!

SteveTR

Battletoads is the single most disgusting game I've ever played. I can't believe Intrendo let that one slide.

Actually, no. I think Battlegoats might have been even worse.

Ilvocare

Don't forget Super Robot Wars.

Or Gundam Extreme vs Full Boost but that's wishful thinking.

Honest question: what fucking SRW would they even play?

The only SRW games that ever made it stateside were OG1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as Endless Frontier
which is still unironically one of my favorite "surprise"
RPGs of all time.

As for SRWs that were released by the local translation store, there's J, which is perfectly average, and a bunch of old-school SRWs that'd kick their asses if they tried them.

Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think they'd be able to do any SRW game.

croten

Honest question: what fucking SRW would they even play?

The only SRW games that ever made it stateside were OG1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as Endless Frontier
which is still unironically one of my favorite "surprise"
RPGs of all time.

As for SRWs that were released by the local translation store, there's J, which is perfectly average, and a bunch of old-school SRWs that'd kick their asses if they tried them.

Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think they'd be able to do any SRW game.
Who said that it needs to be translated? They can import them just like they did with Ippo or that Mystery Box video.

SteveTR

They should play Descent.

I actually remember finding a Mechwarrior 2 CD a while back and trying to install the game on my PC. I was not successful. I think the CD might have been scratched, but it probably wouldn't have worked either way.

So we're going to get a Gurren Lagann lets watch this week right?
I'm not sure how I would onomatopoeia the sounds of crying and sexual climax, but I'd probably just be typing

DFEJD OFNRIRJRIRNEOENRIROWJDNFIEOWIQJEENFNDISKS,DKFIFKFIRNRJ

in the chat over and over during the last epsiode.

SteveTR

By the way, I still haven't gotten used to your new avatar, RecursiveFault. Whenever I see it, I think it's someone else posting.

It's gonna take a while for my brain to associate the avatar with the name.

Top Bottom