• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Squishy3

No idea what that is, but nah. I just like watching stuff with people and seeing what they think of stuff.
It's a site for cataloging your anime watching habits and it lets us update the series as we watch episodes.

These are the last 3 entries in the timeline on my dashboard:

xartBeq.png

I wish I could lol, my schedule is so random I usually only get to watch an episode or 2 before going to bed

I plan on watching some today. But I gotta help clean my house after the water valve broke and the repair guy made a mess replacing it.

Plus I'm going out for dinner too
and wanna play more DmC:DE

I only played the Demo and it was alright, but waiting time for the enemies turn is reeeally bad.

Sounds like a good game to listen to a podcast or watch videos to. I'd pick it up if I didn't wanna burn myself out on SRPG since SMT Devil Survivor 2: Break Record is coming out in a month and a half.

Well, here's hoping I get in Question Time on the podcast, because I think my question's pretty interesting.

Also, I might be trolling Pat directly.

Sounds like you've met my GDAPS teacher.
It's a good thing I never have to ask for more than clarifications of her incredibly clear instructions, because I took the class before...

If I get a D+ or lower I have to take the class over again.

She is the damn worst. She reads from the unhelpful textbook for class

You have to pick and choose your times to be condescending, sometimes people have earned it, other times not so much.

Is when a student asks for help on your exam an acceptable time to be condescending?

mike0dude

man making an OT is alot of work , I respect Fraudwil's effort in making the OT everytime alot more.
he's still a Fraud tho

man making an OT is alot of work , I respect Fraudwil's effort in making the OT everytime alot more.
he's still a Fraud tho
Yeah it is. I really starting to regret to take on the Weiss Schwartz OT. I at least have time to do the Chroma Squad one.
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR RNG, AND FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT. Goddamnit I was scumming out this boss so hard and game was like "Lol naw get fukt"
Its fine.
If its the boss your still on its my favorite in EP

360pages

Today was alright, finally got Xenoverse and got the courage to ask the girl I am interested in to Lunch, but she turned me down because she had class. (Which is a shame since I don't think I will get the courage to ask again, and it seems our schedules are too different, and don't want to come off as pushy)

Today was alright, finally got Xenoverse and got the courage to ask the girl I am interested in to Lunch, but she turned me down because she had class. (Which is a shame since I don't think I will get the courage to ask again, and it seems our schedules are too different, and don't want to come off as pushy)

So why the hell didn't you ask her to dinner?!

Xiraiya

Are you guys friends or anything or do you not hang out together?

If you're pretty close as friends then you may as well ask another time, but if it's just a girl you like and you don't really know her that well and she didn't bother to suggest another time when you guys could go have lunch or hang out, then I'd leave it be at that point.

Collage student, barely has a car and needs to make sure said car is back at home in time for other people to use it.

I might be projecting here but I wouldn't let the girl I'm interested in go so easily over something so minute as having a shared car.

Would the people who use the car mind if you used it to go on a date if you asked?

360pages

Are you guys friends or anything or do you not hang out together?

If you're pretty close as friends then you may as well ask another time, but if it's just a girl you like and you don't really know her that well and she didn't bother to suggest another time when you guys could go have lunch or hang out, then I'd leave it be at that point.

We had a few classes together and worked on projects. I know a little bit about her, the entire idea was to get to know her better over lunch though.

Though, it's not a big deal, and I'm pretty happy I just asked even if nothing really came from.

Top Bottom