• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

JoJo94

Hv3Nu.gif

Adorabibble

Now why would you think otherwise?

I was worried all the weirdness would have le....no no that's impossible.

Have I missed any new memebers?

Rean

I have a personal grudge against the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games because I was at a con once and a guy manning the booth forced me to play it when I walked by to go look at Dark Souls 2 even though I told him that I had no idea how to play it, then criticized my play style after he beat me.
How did he force you to play it?

Man..I had a long day, got my package from Amazon, helped guys get up my bed, cleaned, cooked dinner, and just got done with my algebra work.

x.x

mrmyhthef

I was worried all the weirdness would have le....no no that's impossible.

Have I missed any new memebers?

I remember seeing a bunch of new juniors some days ago but I haven't seen most of them post since then. I figure they're just lurking or something.

I remember seeing a bunch of new juniors some days ago but I haven't seen most of them post since then. I figure they're just lurking or something.

You're my successor as best Jr.

You've inherited my ability to withstand the weeb radiation.
Yeah? You think you might be sore later?
Shit that phrase is all kinds of wrong grammatically, but no, just getting a queen mattress up some stairs with two twin box springs and a frame, nothing major.

Went from having to sleep on a thin mattress on a floor to having a Queen sized bed that is almost 3 feet off the ground.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Ey, so any friendo's play DOA in here? (particularly for the PS3). I've been in love with the game for a year but never found the time to git gud.

mike0dude

I'm sad Custom Robo Gaf died in it's infancy, I tried so hard and fucked it up.
wonder if I could just let it get buried super deep and revive it in a month.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ey, so any friendo's play DOA in here? (particularly for the PS3). I've been in love with the game for a year but never found the time to git gud.

A bunch of us play on PS4.

That's fine, I'm more or less trying to sub every character so I have the disc version. No DLC though. Cause Marie Rose and Honoka have no use to me.

Marie Rose and Honoka come with the disc version. Are you talking about DOA5U or DOA5LR?

Currently working on my OT for a Wii U indie game Elliot Quest. It needs a title

I already have:

Elliot Quest Wii U |OT| Elliot Smelliot
Elliot Quest Wii U |OT| Zelda 2 x Kid Icarus

Need a few more and then I can do a strawpoll

I get enough of this crap on Facebook.
It's still sad though. It made me sad and I haven't played Pokemon in about a year.
My juniority should be ending pretty soon so I better savour this while I can.
Perhaps I should start looking into maybe getting permajunior'd...

I checked and it's already on gaming side but the damage had already been done by then I think. It got buried under the new pages.

Look into it, have fun living in fear forever.

mike0dude

My juniority should be ending pretty soon so I better savour this while I can.
Perhaps I should start looking into maybe getting permajunior'd...

I checked and it's already on gaming side but the damage had already been done by then I think. It got buried under the new pages.

I can Revive it! I WILL FIND A WAY!

Top Bottom