• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

It's still sad though. It made me sad and I haven't played Pokemon in about a year.

I don't get emotional towards pokemon. I associate more with the rival characters who try to make their pokemon strong rather than the characters who force the love thy pokemon crap down your throat

I don't get emotional towards pokemon. I associate more with the rival characters who try to make their pokemon strong rather than the characters who force the love thy pokemon crap down your throat

You can still love your Pokemon and make them strong.

This is why Digimon is better then Pokemon.

Goddammit, I don't know what the deal is with my internet at home at the moment. Have to connect to my apartment's main network now instead of directly through my router to even use the internet.

But hey, hour long mechaweek video to keep me company, that's nice.

You dare insult me?
I challenge you to a duel
maxresdefault.jpg
i don't actually own any cards
I actually run a Love Live deck IRL.
My true ace card is a Nico nico card...

I'll be sure to put it in tho.
That's cool. Is there a big group of people that play in your area?

Alfebit

Banned
Just got through episode 1 of Rev2 and It's actually pretty good. Gonna do the next episode tomorrow. Now I can see how good the LP is.

Just got through episode 1 of Rev2 and It's actually pretty good. Gonna do the next episode tomorrow. Now I can see how good the LP is.

I'm probably just gonna pick it up once all the episodes are out.

It looks really fun, actually somewhat challenging on hard.

I don't care for the split screen co-op LP =/

Alfebit

Banned

Aww yiss.

Matt is a
Carmela Bing
fan. NSFW

The man's got good taste.

Good Luck guys!!!

Man, you're awesome. I won't enter because that'd be bad form but good luck to all you guys who did.

Alf senpai will be so disappointed

Damn right I am.

You dare insult me?
I challenge you to a duel

i don't actually own any cards

That's cool. Is there a big group of people that play in your area?
Wish there was a way to play this online, I'm really interested in this but I ain't going to find anyone that plays this in real life. At best I would just buy the cards for collection purposes.

Top Bottom