• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You can indeed just gather ammo and never use the TMP until you get to a boss and just unleash the ammo when you get there. Still, it's not even the most efficient weapon against bosses.

That's usually what I do. Mainly to save the rest of my ammo, since they give you a fuck ton of TMP ammo for free, it's pointless to not just grab it and let it deal with most of the early bosses.

demidar

I've been enjoying Hotline Miami 2 a lot, though I'm still not done.

Strangely enough, the two person character is my favourite.

Isn't there some Yugioh online thing now?

I'm not ashamed of buying the handheld games.

I don't like cardgames with digital interfaces. I play them due to a lack of other options, but I never really get into them since I prefer the act of playing the cards physically.

You interested in Weiss Schwarz? It seems like something you would be interested in.

I very much am, but I have nobody to play with and it's much more expensive than just using the magic cards that I already have.

mrmyhthef

Think I might cave and import Yakuza Zero today.

I'm still waiting on news of the Asian version.

Posting gif cuz relevant:
CmgjiAt.gif

I've been enjoying Hotline Miami 2 a lot, though I'm still not done.

Strangely enough, the two person character is my favourite.

They're fun, but I wish you could press space or something to swap control between them if you wanted to aim better. Usually I just use him to alert and bait enemies rather than actually shooting guys.

demidar

Bear is best

If we're talking about best, then it's Tony.

They're fun, but I wish you could press space or something to swap control between them if you wanted to aim better. Usually I just use him to alert and bait enemies rather than actually shooting guys.

I abuse the fact that your partner is invulnerable. Enter a door, quickly leave so your partner is standing there and then take potshots. Not to mention that you can still shoot while finishing someone off.

I very much am, but I have nobody to play with and it's much more expensive than just using the magic cards that I already have.
Yeah I can see that... I guess I'm lucky there are tons of people in my area that play. The trial decks actually give you a decent deck, but those packs are really expensive and the really good cards are RRRs.... I need to pick up those signed cards tho.
ye ye ye.
Imma make the OT for it later. We will talk more of this there later.

Yeah I can see that... I guess I'm lucky there are tons of people in my area that play. The trial decks actually give you a decent deck, but those packs are really expensive and the really good cards are RRRs.... I need to pick up those signed cards tho.

It doesn't help that I really want the Madoka or Eva decks, which are around $80.

Imma make the OT for it later. We will talk more of this there later.

I'm already subbed.

Zenfalcia

I like the story, but I'm weird so..

Bbl.
... Okay...
Sometime around midnight. Keep in mind this is in NY winter, so he was really determined to get that alcohol ice cream.
What a mysterious guy..
Think I might cave and import Yakuza Zero today.
it might get localized tho!
Jesus, Gintama. After a weirdass episode where a guy can't keep a job, you pull this feelingsy robot shit?
yep.. it's good stuff.
For those who are interested, Persona 3 Movie 2 is available in your local anime store.
Yay.
Good morning guys~

What's up today in BestGAF?
patrick molyneux.

I don't like cardgames with digital interfaces. I play them due to a lack of other options, but I never really get into them since I prefer the act of playing the cards physically.

slapping down the fuck you card of your deck is the best

Top Bottom