• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

How about the time a student attempted to make his own ice cream using alcohol so he could enjoy a sweet treat while getting drunk.

Hours and hours of a guy kicking a coffee can filled with vodka and cream outside of the dorm.

Fucking hilarious. That's one of those "i want to tell him but goddamn this is too funny."

Monster Musume Animation is happening in July 2015.

Whip your dicks out everyone.
How about the time a student attempted to make his own ice cream using alcohol so he could enjoy a sweet treat while getting drunk.

Hours and hours of a guy kicking a coffee can filled with vodka and cream outside of the dorm.

Fucking hilarious. That's one of those "i want to tell him but goddamn this is too funny."
Why not just take some ice, crush it, and then add in the ice cream and vodka in a blender...what the actual fuck..

I remember doing something stupid before when using the oven, almost burnt my face off. Was making nuggets or something and I turned on the gas but never lit it. So I leave for 10 minutes to come back to uncooked nuggets. I realise the fire wasn't on and like a idiot lit it. 10 minutes of gas built up in the oven all came out like it was breathing fire. Luckily I backed off fast enough before the flames hit my face. The nuggets taste good tho.

God, these cooking stories are making my job look more important by the minute. People would probably kill themselves if they were left to their own devices.

Learn how to cook. It's really important.
It's probably gonna be trash, but I will still watch.
I liked it, well what I read of it, I'm still around chapter 50.
I wish their were 50 chapters. It's tuck on 30, and hasn't been updated since the year began.

Fucking monthlies.

God, these cooking stories are making my job look more important by the minute. People would probably kill themselves if they were left to their own devices.

^ That..seriously learn how to cook.

It probably will, but I'll still watch it too.

Zenfalcia

The human mind is certain a enigma. A stupid enigma, but a mysterious mystery nevertheless.
Then you get things that are so stupid that they are intelligent and so intelligent that they are stupid.
Ahh, i remember my dumb high school days. Good times :')
do tell.

amazing... So did he stop eventually?
Like I said before, it's going to suck. I think it was said before? I might be mixing it up with one punch man.
Super sheltered from what I recall.
Amazing.

Then you get things that are so stupid that they are intelligent and so intelligent that they are stupid.

do tell.

amazing... So did he stop eventually?

Like I said before, it's going to suck. I think it was said before? I might be mixing it up with one punch man.

Amazing.

It's just going to be straight fanservice.

Still good that it's gotten popular enough to get an anime.

I wish their were 50 chapters. It's tuck on 30, and hasn't been updated since the year began.

Fucking monthlies.
Fuck really?
I read it all in about day when Tako got me hooked on it.

I'm at the point where all the girls moms are coming to visit.

Zenfalcia

I remember doing something stupid before when using the oven, almost burnt my face off. Was making nuggets or something and I turned on the gas but never lit it. So I leave for 10 minutes to come back to uncooked nuggets. I realise the fire wasn't on and like a idiot lit it. 10 minutes of gas built up in the oven all came out like it was breathing fire. Luckily I backed off fast enough before the flames hit my face. The nuggets taste good tho.
Bruh... Luckily you didn't get burned. It could've been a worst story.
It's just going to be straight fanservice.

Still good that it's gotten popular enough to get an anime.
The censorship is going to suck and ruin the anime.

DhkyQWx.jpg
Let's see how far I can push the envelope. Also goodnight.

Had a friend like this, academically he's pretty smart but he would say shit like the world is actually made up of lots and lots of corners and there's no such thing as a ceiling and that it's just a wall on its side. It drove me up the wall. (No pun intended)

Bruh... Luckily you didn't get burned. It could've been a worst story.
I didn't trust myself when cooking for a few months.

What are you guys' thoughts on this thread?: I Don't Believe that Video Game Streamers Deserve Any Compensation

I know some of you stream regularly, I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

I don't stream, but considering how many video games are out in the current market and how easy it is to get lost in all of the noise, I appreciate that there are people who've made a living out of trying to help people navigate what to buy and what not to buy and they aren't directly influenced by publishers. I think the bolded part is key.

The price of video games has more or less remained flat, but the amount of hype and marketing has made purchasing anything really confusing.

So, I was just awoken by some prime, Grade A, next level stupid ass mother fucking stupid this morning. All because some mother fucker wanted to drop their mixtape in the middle of the fucking night.

In more accurate terms, microwave so poorly that your food catches on fire. HOW DO YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

Good morning.

Check my soundcloud bruh

Zenfalcia

Ah yes, the mighty god rays will be strong in that anime.

Wait for the box set to be released.
that's what i plan on doing... Or suffer through the tv censorship due to impatience.
Yes.

Yes.
Okay.
Had a friend like this, academically he's pretty smart but he would say shit like the world is actually made up of lots and lots of corners and there's no such thing as a ceiling and that it's just a wall on its side. It drove me up the wall. (No pun intended)

I didn't trust myself when cooking for a few months.
i see his logic, but man he's off his rocker. Ayyy... 10/10 pun.

Good thing you know better now.
Yuri is no problem. If it was, I would have to delete a lot of my avatars.

And goodnight.
i can't wait to see them.

that's what i plan on doing... Or suffer through the tv censorship due to impatience.

Okay.

i see his logic, but man he's off his rocker. Ayyy... 10/10 pun.

Good thing you know better now.

i can't wait to see them.

I'm probably just gonna wait, I completely forgot about Japan and their over the top censorship.

The mental picture I have of this is killing me.

But hey, not everyone that gets into college nowadays is a genius right?

You can always get them from a local anime store to see if you like them or not.

You haven't read/watched it yet?

Yeah, I've read ToLoveRu about half way through Darkness..I read that shit while I was in my computer class in high school.

I'll look at the anime to see if I like it or not.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I've read ToLoveRu about half way through Darkness..I read that shit while I was in my computer class in high school.

I'll look at the anime to see if I like it or not.
Nice. Well, darkness makes it serious, for no good reason, but at least it gets lewder.

It's okay.

Top Bottom