• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

Because console gaming was BETTER and didn't force feed money out of your pocket every time you died. That's why Atari was so successful.

Look, Movies and TV were also said to fully kill radio, but it's hasn't. Radio is smaller than it was decades ago, but it's there.

I don't like playing games on Mobile. I like playing my games on the best type of controller for that game be it a controller, Mouse/Keyboard, Arcade stick or a Touchscreen, but I don't like the idea of only being allowed to use my least favorite form of input.
Fairly hard.
It's a really cool fight tho.
With a bunch of bullshit.
You have been warned.

It's actually kind of easy.

To me, the choice between mobile gaming and traditional gaming is a war between convenience and price(together) and quality.

But the market is growing large enough where both options can work together. I don't see this as killing console/hardware gaming.

I don't like playing games on Mobile. I like playing my games on the best type of controller for that game be it a controller, Mouse/Keyboard, Arcade stick or a Touchscreen, but I don't like the idea of only being allowed to use my least favorite form of input.

Trust me, neither do I. It's frustrating and limiting.

But, if mobile devs want people to play their games, they'll have to eventually expand into console/hardware, like Minecraft and Angry Birds have.

Zenfalcia

Matt was calling him amazing too lol. And he was shit talking people saying it's too hard? I don't understand him sometimes
How can one understand a liar and cheater? You can't.
People seem to misunderstand what the whole thing actually means.
I like people misunderstanding the whole thing, it just makes it even more humorous.
H-hey, I definitely didn't google it after he said that...
Okay, Fraudwil.

semisonic

Banned
Take nullberries, don't get hit
No bullshit actually.

It's actually kind of easy.

Ooooh...
Well I guess I did beat it in 2.
But the first time I got stunlocked till death and didn't bring any healthor stamina increasing items.
The second I just hid behind some rocks. That was fun.

Backdown revision: It really wasn't so hard, but it felt super cool and I liked it a lot.
I think I remember the theme was good too.
But I dunno, I never grinded him at all because why would you.

croten

Ooooh...
But the first time I got stunlocked till death and didn't bring any healthor stamina increasing items.

Backdown revision: It really wasn't so hard, but it felt super cool and I liked it a lot.
Armour/Weapons

Oh god I actually loved those in 64 ds.
Yeah those would make great mobile games. I might actually pick them up if I didn't own the main game already.

I guess warioware could also be a good mobile title.

That's all Nintendo wants to do. I'll be with you marching if core titles gets released to Mobile only, but so long as this is what Ninty wants to do, I don't mind it.

So Ninty, give me F-Zero w/gyrometer controls.

croten

That's all Nintendo wants to do. I'll be with you marching if core titles gets released to Mobile only, but so long as this is what Ninty wants to do, I don't mind it.

f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

semisonic

Banned

I take it back. I thought you were pushing for a different thing. We can actually agree on this.
Though I still feel that mobile is bad for the industry, and that the touchscreen future is never going to happen.
That's in Nintendoland. It sucks.
It's pretty shit.

That's in Nintendoland. It sucks.

With no speed increase option?

I take it back. I thought you were pushing for a different thing. We can actually agree on this.
Though I still feel that mobile is bad for the industry, and that the touchscreen future is never going to happen.

It's pretty shit.

If you haven't noticed, go to a local Gamestop and watch the slowly dwindling Wii U/Wii/3DS/DS section.

If this mobile deal keeps that tiny section alive in Gamestop, so be it.

semisonic

Banned
With no speed increase option?

If you haven't noticed, go to a local Gamestop and watch the slowly dwindling Wii U/Wii/3DS/DS section.

If this mobile deal keeps that tiny section alive in Gamestop, so be it.

To be fair there,that's half because of nintendo and half because it's Gamestop.

To be fair there,that's half because of nintendo and half because it's Gamestop.

Nintendo can't keep spending money to publish and develops IPs under their name.
Gamestop can't keep stocking Nintendo items if they're not moving.

I really don't wish to see Mario or Zelda on a PS5 or XBOX Two.

Wouldn't mobile titles be download only?

Mobile money = less pressure from shareholders onto Iwata to make bad consumer decisions on console/handheld.

Skrams

So I'm about to go fight the S. Magala. How hard should I clench my butthole?

You've probably won by now, but not that much. I died twice to him for dumb reasons, but he's pretty simple.

Ooooh...

You eat food before all your hunts right? I do have +20 health due to decorations, but usually I'd think some fish and bread would be good enough for health ups without the need of nutrients or whatever. Also always eat the rations and bring well done steaks because why wouldn't you.

I do however want to see MS make an "Xbox Two"

plz no h8

Steam Chat, go.

27a4255f9b.png

I'm just one player~
Well that didn't go well.

I think I would enjoy these kinds of fights without the virus mechanic.
I'm mixed on it as a mechanic. Being infected means you need to be aggressive and get hits in to work it off, with some Nullberry use if you need it, and letting it incubate makes you have to go on the defensive.

Top Bottom