• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Sorry for bailing on that last hunt, Skrams. Airport wifi needs to be refreshed every hour and I got booted offline because of that. Had fun, though.

Nope, not happening.

I don't like being ragdolled from an explosion behind me into subsequent explosions happening all around me.

Time to find new armor. How's the Seltas Queen set other than its appearance?

Skrams

Sorry for bailing on that last hunt, Skrams. Airport wifi needs to be refreshed every hour and I got booted offline because of that. Had fun, though.

It's cool. We did the thing fine and fraudulence had to leave anyway.

Nope, not happening.

I don't like being ragdolled from an explosion behind me into subsequent explosions happening all around me.

I like the Cenataur set which has about the same defense and is available at the same time. I've been using it for the last few ranks ever since I had the chance to make it. I might upgrade soon, but eh. It requires killing the Najarala a lot. You get fast sharpening and slower degradation of sharpening from it.

Seltas Queen set seems alright from what I remember too. Although it's mostly good since you get more from captures I think.

Matt is so concentrated in the Hawken video, he's barely talking.

All of his mental capacity was focused on keyboard things since he hasn't played a PC game in years.

croten

Nope, not happening.

You know how you can avoid the subsequent explosions? Don't get hit by the first one.

You know how you can avoid the subsequent explosions? Don't get hit by the first one.
I will say the wells of explosions that randomly pop up all over the map can get you in rough situations, just because you have to react quickly to them, which can be hard when you're charging a greatsword.
Damn, I was fighting a miniboss in DDS and it was going well. Then they cast Mamudoon and my entire team dies. #Megaten'd
Entire team in one go? Dang. That's like a unicorn, but shit.

Armaly

It's always better with fun.

You mean the sprite? It should be fine. As long as you're okay with it.
Yeah, i'm talking about the sprite. You think so? I'll keep like that then. Thanks!

I'm worried about how Art Hobbies's printer handles blacks. Especially with the black Dudley glove on a black background. I should be fine though, right? I mean if my school's laser printer can handle it then they surely can.

Well at least you did great on statistics. good luck on your last exam

I'm annoyed I failed but part of it is I feel it is not entirely my fault. I could have done better. I could have also done better if I did not have a professor who created a fairly adversarial relationship with her students.

We win some we lose some.

Fuck tennis.

I could give context, but where's the fun in that?

I like tennis. It's the only sport in gym class i'm competent at other than soccer, where i'm the goalie. For me, being goalie is easy. All I have to do is stand in front of the ball and let it hit me.

tnfWYgk.gif

Itagaki can't stop won't stop
His fights are so damn fun, Ali Shuffle, Moonwalking and playing Shirotori all while in the middle of a match.
I just realized Itagaki is basically Sonic the Hedgehog

Zenfalcia

Well.. Hotline Miami's sprites got screwed up... That's a thing I suppose.

Yeah, i'm talking about the sprite. You think so? I'll keep like that then. Thanks!

I'm worried about how Art Hobbies's printer handles blacks. Especially with the black Dudley glove on a black background. I should be fine though, right? I mean if my school's laser printer can handle it then they surely can.
You could try to find a higher quality one, like take the SF4 dudley and just shrink him down to size.

Probably, worst case you go somewhere else to print it.
I like tennis. It's the only sport in gym class i'm competent at other than soccer, where i'm the goalie. For me, being goalie is easy. All I have to do is stand in front of the ball and let it hit me.
That's one way of looking at the goalie position...

Top Bottom