• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ants

Ah that's so awesome, it's a regular DS game so it's not region locked, if I find it for cheap somewhere I'm totally getting it

Allow me to temper my praise with saying that, like, obviously you shouldn't expect the RPG to be as good as an early Final Fantasy, for example, but it's an anthology of solid 7-9s in the genres they represent. If you like a few of the genres in there it's surely worth a buy, just don't expect it or any of the games within to necessarily be your GOAT.

Emouse

Allow me to temper my praise with saying that, like, obviously you shouldn't expect the RPG to be as good as an early Final Fantasy, for example, but it's an anthology of solid 7-9s in the genres they represent. If you like a few of the genres in there it's surely worth a buy, just don't expect it or any of the games within to necessarily be your GOAT.

Oh yeah yeah I totally get that, it looks like a fun collection is all

Emouse

This is how you do advertising right

tumblr_nld8sr3Fqc1u01bamo1_500.jpg

First Ippo takes over Japan, then the World Mwahahahaha
I'm still not at the Volg fight yet?
Edit: Spoke too soon, it's coming up next

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Is it really? I saw the first episode and it didn't look great.

Your enjoyment of Highschool DxD is directly proportional to how much you like fanservice. As far as that goes, and having an engaging underlying story without a bullshit protagonist, it's generally considered high tier.

Your enjoyment of Highschool DxD is directly proportional to how much you like fanservice. As far as that goes, and having an engaging underlying story without a bullshit protagonist, it's generally considered high tier.
I might check it out then. Not a huge fan of fanservice, but I'd give it another chance.

Top Bottom