• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

For the zero people who care, look at this mess.
ncXBxnJ.jpg
mu74q7v.jpg
It's worked out well for me. A little pain ain't shit if it helps me be good at what I do and helps my team win.
Winning is always good.

A love that crushes like a mace.

What's happening, frienders?

I didn't know you felt so strongly for us Arc.

Playing more Star Ocean 4. Story is still going nuts

I'm actually not terrible at sports despite being in terrible shape. Except basketball. Cannot play that game to save my life.

Basketball is probably the sport that I am best at. Ironically hockey is my worst sport by far.

I bet thats the one you want to play the most.

Akashi-Kun would be so disappointed

It's true...

I'm terrible at everything in basketball other than actually shooting the ball. I'm surprisingly good at that.

I can get the ball in the hoop if I'm standing still, have no pressure on me and don't have to cover people or actually work to get the ball.

Basketball is probably the sport that I am best at. Ironically hockey is my worst sport by far.

I've never even been on ice skates, so I have no idea if I'd be good or terrible at hockey.

Shackzam

Since I missed selfies gaf earlier. I'm gonna bring it back with my Irish gear. I wore this throughout my school and I had green pants.
7fBa1dK.jpg

I can get the ball in the hoop if I'm standing still, have no pressure on me and don't have to cover people or actually work to get the ball.

It's the same with me. I can't play a real game, but if we're playing knockout, where you try to get a ball in before another person to knock them out of the game, I kick ass.

Type-0 finally came in the mail and downloading ff15 demo RIGHT NOW.

GET HYPE FOR FINAL FANTASY: STARDUST CRUSADERS (and that other ff game that came with it too I guess).

Armaly

Well.. Hotline Miami's sprites got screwed up... That's a thing I suppose.

You could try to find a higher quality one, like take the SF4 dudley and just shrink him down to size.

Probably, worst case you go somewhere else to print it.

That's one way of looking at the goalie position...

Hmm, good idea.

When did Xenoblade 3ds get a release date of April 10th? Was I living under a rock or something?

Emouse

I did not realise there was a Game Center CX video game, and it actually got released in the west, well NA regions at least

Ants

I did not realise there was a Game Center CX video game, and it actually got released in the west, well NA regions at least

Retro Game Challenge is top tier. All of the games contained in it are legitimate entries into the genres they represent. The RPG is particularly great (and dozens of hours long, with secret super-hard bosses and everything).

Emouse

Retro Game Challenge is top tier. All of the games contained in it are legitimate entries into the genres they represent. The RPG is particularly great (and dozens of hours long, with secret super-hard bosses and everything).

Ah that's so awesome, it's a regular DS game so it's not region locked, if I find it for cheap somewhere I'm totally getting it

Top Bottom