• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

JgVUUrL.png

7drHiqr.gif

I'm gonna stop here for today and fuel myself for tomorrow.

Downloading chapter 4 of Revelations 2 now...
God I hope Moira somehow lives...
Barry and suprisingly enough Moira are my favorite characters in this.

Skrams

Nope. I don't get the appeal, so why would I?
It's been on PS+ for free and it's incredibly cheap during sales on steam. Try it out maybe and then you'll get it. It's a very fast paced, fun arcade-like game with a great soundtrack. I think most people would like it once they play it. I know I wasn't exactly convinced before I played it, but I felt foolish when I did finally play it.
I did not realise there was a Game Center CX video game, and it actually got released in the west, well NA regions at least
Sadly the second and third games didn't get released over here. I also don't think Retro Game Challenge aka the first game had any Arino kind of thing going on it. I think it was just Yuri Lowenthal being a shit or something.
the shirts on TheYetee.com look decent today.
They're pretty bleh/meh to me. So the usual. I probably should of bought those Monster Hunter shirts they had a few days ago, but ehhhhhhhh.

I just wore a RUN GFB shirt today because get fucked boi.

Skrams

Oh right him, I had to grind him for my current dual blades, he was pretty cool, I liked how he had the ice armor.

The Lagombi is dumb, you're dumb.

You're dumb. Lagombi is cute and sometimes hits you with his butt. Then you get back up and wreck that motherfucker for being a piece of shit. How dare he slide and all that bullshit. Just murder him and murder him. Also Zamtrios is a cool street shark. I enjoyed killing him when he was a balloon.

You're dumb. Lagombi is cute and sometimes hits you with his butt. Then you get back up and wreck that motherfucker for being a piece of shit. How dare he slide and all that bullshit. Just murder him and murder him. Also Zamtrios is a cool street shark. I enjoyed killing him when he was a balloon.

I think the blowing up into a balloon brought him down a few notches for cool.

I'm wondering, if I wanted to get into watching soccer, where should I start? My girlfriend and a bunch of my friends love soccer, so I want to see if I can get into watching it.

Top Bottom