• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Lagombi is the best. It's better than your favorite monster, your favorite waifu, and you.

zxFSy4M.png

Wait, today's Saint Patrick's Day? Shit, I forgot. A pal just reminded me, and was curious why a guy like me, whose heritage is mostly irish, had forgotten. I didn't know Saint Patrick's Day was an important holiday.

croten

Wait, today's Saint Patrick's Day? Shit, I forgot. A pal just reminded me, and was curious why a guy like me, whose heritage is mostly irish, had forgotten. I didn't know Saint Patrick's Day was an important holiday.

As an Irishman I would say it's overblown.

360pages

Finished Xenoverse, such a fun game. Made a Female Majin and Male Sayian and a Frieza race character once I got the option to make more.

Ilvocare

So I finally forced my older brother to play Frog Fractions.

The game has like a quarter of its normal framerate on his laptop.

How?

As an Irishman I would say it's overblown.
That's what I figured. By the way, this reminded me that I have to talk to some relatives to work on my dual citizenship. I was dicking around on the internet, and found out that since some of my grandparents came directly from Ireland, it's relatively simple to gain dual citizenship. So I figured, fuck it, I might as well. It wouldn't hurt to have it. I really need to get started on that.

So I finally forced my older brother to play Frog Fractions.

The game has like a quarter of its normal framerate on his laptop.

How?

I wish I could play Frog Fraction, but I can't the press the keys and move the mouse with the touchpad on my laptop at the same time. Had so difficultly getting passed the first part.

Top Bottom