• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

NO MEGA MILK.

image.php

THat Pixels trailer reminds me of the Bud Light commercial with the guy who ends up being a human Pac-Mac.

Pac-Mac is so fucking dorky to throw around willy nilly.

Zenfalcia

Well, i put so much work to get the true ending in Hotline Miami... Huh... It wasn't quite worth all the effort to get it, but it was interesting.

I'm not getting any of the reactions I want from him.

For every new thing he finds, he responds with aggravation and annoyance, convinced that I'm wasting his time.

He just got to Bug Mars, too.

I didn't think Frog Fractions was that great either. Probably just more of a "you had to be there" kind of thing.

Well, earlier I finished an essay by the skin of my teeth. I've had it for a week, and I put it off like an idiot. It was due by midnight, and I don't have internet at my house other than a weak wifi signal, so I had to walk to the library. Problem was, I got there at 7:20, and they close at 8. So, I had to start and finish a 2 page essay in 40 minutes. I'm not sure if this is considered hard, but I suck at essays, so it was for me. Luckily, I finished right before it closed. It's not my best work, but it'll be a passing grade. It was for my American Law class. It's a good thing I give a shit about this class, or I wouldn't have been able to think of anything.

Zenfalcia

Does he hate them? Are they from a bad anime like that loli from the pedo show?

You gotta give me more detail
Kirino is from Oreimo which is about a brother finding out his sister is a hard core otaku and there's other stuff.

Misaka, aka "Sparky", is from Magical index and has the powers to control and use electricity.

Rean

Well, earlier I finished an essay by the skin of my teeth. I've had it for a week, and I put it off like an idiot. It was due by midnight, and I don't have internet at my house other than a weak wifi signal, so I had to walk to the library. Problem was, I got there at 7:20, and they close at 8. So, I had to start and finish a 2 page essay in 40 minutes. I'm not sure if this is considered hard, but I suck at essays, so it was for me. Luckily, I finished right before it closed. It's not my best work, but it'll be a passing grade. It was for my American Law class. It's a good thing I give a shit about this class, or I wouldn't have been able to think of anything.
Nice. I have a few close calls myself, but I can always seem to finish my work just in time.

So wait, listening to the podcast, is Liam really trying to say that MGSV isn't coming to PS3/360? Because like...what?

The preorder SKU for the PS3 version is right here.

To be fair, I had no clue PP was on 360/PS3 either. I have no idea how its gonna work on 360 without some massive downgrades or being on multiple discs.

Or you could just read fast using peripheral vision like a regular person with a decent reading speed.
It's really not hard.

I was gonna read your whole post, but I got bored and just switched to the dub.

Why even watch anime at all? You could just watch good ol american tv

Yeah! Sports 4 lyfe!

Top Bottom