• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Oraoraora.gif

You and your incest Aaron

I played a lot of the SNES and N64 Rare games…

A lot of them do not hold up. Maybe Conker and Perfect Dark?

Everything else is an artifact of the times.

I played Conker recently. It doesn't hold up.

I knew back in the day that those games just didn't hold a candle in how they controlled compared to stuff like Mario 64. Now that's a game that holds up incredibly well. Even if its not as good as modern 3D Mario games today.

Love Live is a good anime.
Ghost in the Shell to me has a superior dub > sub.
Liam is the best Zaibatsu member.
Equally with Pat, Woolie and Matt.
The best tag is monster girl. Followed by dark skin. Then NTR. Then femdom.
Sometimes I'm into traps and... starts with y, ends with i, 4 letters and it ain't yuri. But yuri is great too.
Wrestling looks dumb.
Something something more bad/true opinions.

I'm 20 now. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT IT IS MY BIRTHDAY.

These are the good opinions.

Happy birthday dude.

I played Conker recently. It doesn't hold up.

I knew back in the day that those games just didn't hold a candle in how they controlled compared to stuff like Mario 64. Now that's a game that holds up incredibly well. Even if its not as good as modern 3D Mario games today.

Conker's writing and adult humor hold it up. Everything else, nah.

Mario 64 hides the collectathon stuff really well. I think that's the difference among platformers.

I'd say Diddy Kong Racing holds up for a racing game.

Conker's writing and adult humor hold it up. Everything else, nah.

Mario 64 hides the collectathon stuff really well. I think that's the difference among platformers.

I'd say Diddy Kong Racing holds up for a racing game.

Mario 64 doesn't really feel like a collecthon. Feels a lot more structured and linear in comparison to Banjo's style of "here's a world, go collect everything."

I do like the writing in Conker, though I could imagine that stuff was mindblowing back in the day.

beinfilms

Someone said this in an earlier thread and still doesn't make sense. In what way is AC a collectathon? I know the game has collectibles, but if they're not mandatory than they are not collectathons.

They are a significant portion of the content in the game, though. That said, I wouldn't personally call them collectathons, but I can see the logic.

Something something more bad opinions.

Alright this is being made into a thing.

Xrd is the best Animu fighter, there I said it! I'm much better at Ultimax, and Kanji is my favorite character ever in a fighter, but Xrd is better!
Uniel is kinda crap, sadly.
Moe is the actual worst.
Revengeance was fun, but it's not goddamn canon.
Last of Us... is like 8/10
Infinite is better than Bioshock 1
Heavy Rain is okay!
And... I thought Ken Amada was a good character!

Top Bottom