• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I disagree, not so much that it doesn't fit the world, but more that I just think some of Casca's pre-eclipse moments were poorly done.

I promise I'll get back to you on this tomorrow. I just don't have the time today, gotta go to sleep.

All right, I'm curious to hear your opinion. Have a good night

Sirsee is the hottest game of throne.

Margery Tyrell

tumblr_n1thgnGxl51ts0pexo6_r2_250.gif

hUcT2AM.gif

beinfilms

I don't have a list of bad opinions the way some of you do,
I'm not an overly opinionated person
but I can piggyback off of them to make a list of things I'm not as embarrassed about as I should be:

-The first video game I remember playing was Sonic Heroes, which I still consider to be a decent game
-The first anime I ever watched was Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, about 2 years ago, and I watched it in its entirety about twice.
-I actually have absolutely no problem with the original ending to Mass Effect 3, and I've never actually gotten the extended cut ending (although I've seen basically what mine should have been on YouTube.)
-I've never actually beaten a Nintendo game, despite owning things on the level of the metal box edition of Metroid Prime Trilogy
-I own 3 copies of Ground Zeroes (even though I can't actually play my PC version, and my Japanese copy isn't much use to me), and 2 copies of MGS HD Collection (even though I don't have the Vita to play one of those copies), and a copy of MGR:R but I've never played any other Metal Gear games, despite it being my favorite franchises
-I'm a huge RPG (and Bioware) fan, but I kind of hate Baldur's Gate, KOTOR, and Dragon Age.
-I've beaten almost every Lego game released on systems other than the Wii U, although I have one level left on Lego Lord of the Rings, and I don't own Lego Batman 3. (That's going back to things like the Bionicle games, the Legoland game, and Lego Island.)
-I have almost 400 Steam games, and have beaten 12 of them, including never beating a single Half-Life game.
-My first console was a Wii, and I jumped from the original GBA to the 3DS last year in handhelds.

And now, an opinion we can all agree on.
I hope.
Skyrim is an objectively bad game.

Ilvocare

Uh.. backlog? Unless you have stuff like homework.

Oh yeah. That's a good idea.

Post a long list of negative opinions.

-FFXII is hot garbage that I gave 115 hours of my life to that will never ever come back to me. Anything and everything that isn't Fran is garbage, and that's only because Viera are rad.
-Continuing on Ivalice, in FFTA, Marche did nothing wrong save for not kicking the shit out of Newt sooner.
-I don't understand why The Last Story is a good game to people.
-I never owned an N64, PS1, GC, or Xbox Original and I came out just fine. I jumped from the SNES to the PS2.
-I like Metroid Prime 3 equally as much as Metroid Prime 1. Also the Boost Ball Guardian is not bullshit and people need to stop being babies.
-Sacred Stones is my favorite Fire Emblem game and I hold no love for the original west-released FE even after getting to Chapter 20+ on the latter.
-I really, really like the first Darksiders.
-After playing through Ending B in Nier, Ending A was sadder and more impactful.
-If a fighting game has Z-motions then any hope of me learning how to play it goes down the toilet.
-All three Castlevania DS games are really close on my good games list, but I legit liked Portrait of Ruin the best.

I think that's enough for now, I could probably make a second list if I felt like it.

-After playing through Ending B in Nier, Ending A was sadder and more impactful.

Oh god fuck youuuuu.
Ending B had me like a baby dammit. Like the actual last time I properly cried at a video game.

Actually that's a lie, that was DDS2. But shush.

Here's a "bad" opinion of mine:
Kamina sucks, he's a bad role model,
and he needed to die when he did
He
fits Simon's needs and becomes an ideal. He obviously wasn't actually cut out for doing what he talked about, and his death is integral is Simon growing up, but without him, nothing would've happened. He inspired the person who could actually do the stuff with unwavering confidence and reinforcement.
Eh. Most of my gaming dirty laundry has already been aired. And other than a few anime, I really don't have any controversal anime opinions.
To be honest, I love your controversial opinions just because of how much they freak the thread out.

Skrams

She was the reason Kyousuke and Kirino had a broken relationship in the first place.

I don't remember all the details, but I remember reading something that said
she was the reason that Kirino and Kyouske relationship grew distant. The reason for doing this was that she liked Kyouske and she was jealous of Kirino being so close to him. That's why she said that it was weird for her to be so close to his brother. The funny thing is that this was a fruitless effort because it ended up causing them to fall in love with each other. Also, when she figured out she lost she gut punched Kirino. Not cool.
I read this ages ago so I might just be making shit up.

Did you watch season 2? Do you remember the last episodes?

Uh.. backlog? Unless you have stuff like homework.

I watched Season 2 and completely forgot about that. Yeah okay, I can see why people hate Manami now.
Despite her causing the rift in the first place, I still like her being the semi voice of reason in that case. Also cat fight where we just fucking punch each other.

Also Spindash Quick Looks aren't over according to Woolie and now Matt is talking about Adventure? Sonic Adventure it is then.

Top Bottom