• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Since we're on the subject of SMT and we were talking about it yesterday and I didn't have much to say, I have a probably terrible opinion I'd like to say.

I think Devil Survivor Overclocked's OST is better than every Persona game's soundtrack. In fact, I think pretty much most SMT games have a better OST. Though that's just a testament to how good Megaten's OST is because Persona music is really good.

Skrams

So I asked this yesterdayy but no one was around to answer. I thought I had to be a higher Hunter Rank to get to high tier hunts but im still HR1 and can do high rank.
I think that was just fraudwil being a fraud. I'm given the option to go hunt a crab in a desert and I'm only HR3 in the guild hall.

how dare they make the two worst persona characters pose after the best jojo character!?
What are you talking about, kanjis doing josephs pose, best character for best jojo.
I think that was just fraudwil being a fraud. I'm given the option to go hunt a crab in a desert and I'm only HR3 in the guild hall.
Oh meaning were in the same place though im gonna raise my HR and get some new gear before I tackle the high tier stuff.

Zenfalcia

So I asked this yesterdayy but no one was around to answer. I thought I had to be a higher Hunter Rank to get to high tier hunts but im still HR1 and can do high rank.
You can hunts at any rank I think regardless of your hunter rank. If you're lower level you'll just be a liability. That's my guess.

Since we're on the subject of SMT and we were talking about it yesterday and I didn't have much to say, I have a probably terrible opinion I'd like to say.

I think Devil Survivor Overclocked's OST is better than every Persona game's soundtrack. In fact, I think pretty much most SMT games have a better OST. Though that's just a testament to how good Megaten's OST is because Persona music is really good.
I could somewhat see that... Its a really good Megaten OST, but I really disagree with you. I like P2:EP's OST the best.

I could somewhat see that... Its a really good Megaten OST, but I really disagree with you. I like P2:EP's OST the best.

I'm not really into the pop of stuff like persona 4 and 1 (on psp). They're all good OST's, but I prefer the jazz of 3 and the more traditional music of 2, though I haven't played EP yet.

I just think stuff like Nocturne, Overclocked, 4, DDS, etc are better.

Alfebit

Banned
KanColle episode 3 spoilers:
Damn, that was more depressing that I was expecting. Poor Mutsuki-chan.

Hey guys hows it going. Sorry i don't visit the thread anymore just wanted to stop by and say hello

Hey mang, how you doing? Hope the surgery went okay.

You only get the scene when you pick the best MC and best team, so bitching about who poses as who is a moot point

It's like a cow's opinion.

Of course Yosuke would be doing my favorite Jojo character's pose
Sucks for you, my favorite character is doing my favorite characters pose.
tumblr_mtsriihVut1qcm0i5o1_250.gif

I'm not really into the pop of stuff like persona 4 and 1 (on psp). They're all good OST's, but I prefer the jazz of 3 and the more traditional music of 2, though I haven't played EP yet.

I just think stuff like Nocturne, Overclocked, 4, DDS, etc are better.
My musical tastes are kinda sorta diverse. The only soundtrack I disliked, and it was only for awhile, was P3's. It really really grew on me by the first 20 hours or so.

The fact SMT4 isn't Meguro and still has amazing music is rad.
Nocturne will never lie to you.

Nocturne is love.
I love you Nocturrrrnnneeee

Beloved and I watched a bunch of it, it's been fine, Tokyo Ghoul is harder to keep track of week to week.

I feel... it's suffering from the exact same problems Darker Than Black season 2 had and that's Constancy, the plot is all over the place i feel the reason why it's so slow is because it's trying to build up to something BUT it just can't. i'm at like 10 episodes in and I know deep down in the next three or more episodes it's not going to pull off a great ending, i'd like to be proven wrong though.

My musical tastes are kinda sorta diverse. The only soundtrack I disliked, and it was only for awhile, was P3's. It really really grew on me by the first 20 hours or so.

The fact SMT4 isn't Meguro and still has amazing music is rad.

I love you Nocturrrrnnneeee

Atlus has plenty of great musicians. The fact that they can rely on composers other than Meguro and still put out some of the highest quality soundtrack's you'll hear in a game is amazing.

Top Bottom