• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ilvocare

So I finally started playing P4 Arena.

I think. Chie, or Elizabeth are my main characters to use. I need to play it more.

I would use them both with Kanji if only my bloody copy of Ultimax i ordered 10 days ago came.
jeez

Oh man, can't wait to try to play against you guys and never get the chance to.

oops
Teddie doing DIO is horrible. Teddie deserves worse than death.

Teddie's better than both Josephs, Stroheim, and both Dios combined.

Numb

Oh man, can't wait to try to play against you guys and never get the chance to.

oops

Teddie's better than both Josephs, Stroheim, and both Dios combined.

Looking forward to playing too.
Also nobody is better than any version of Dio. Nobody

Okingjrr

Happy birthday friender!

You can't make me.

I really don't like Naoto.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

I will, i just recently beat HM1 and it was dabes

I would of rage quitted a few times, but the soundtrack was so good i didnt wanna stop

Wait until you get to Hotline Miami 2. The game's difficulty starts off as hard as the last few levels in Hotline Miami 1. After that it only gets harder.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I want to make a thread on Zelda lore, but IDK what it should be about.

I'm thinking about a thread on how nintendo created the alternate timelines in order to justify all the games they made.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Its also 10 more levels than the first one. The level design in a lot of the levels is not great. Lots of windows, and guys with guns.

And getting shot from offscreen. Which is really frustrating but I like it because now Im really gettin gud.

I'm on level 20, how many more are there?

Numb

I want to make a thread on Zelda lore, but IDK what it should be about.

I'm thinking about a thread on how nintendo created the alternate timelines in order to justify all the games they made.

Go ahead and make one.
Since you dont know where to start be as indepth as possible.
Could be a fun informative read

Top Bottom