• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

Forget Bloodborne, this is what the PS4 really needs

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1012870

4e9ae833d8.jpg

HAHAHA NOT EVEN.

I agree, except that TP's is worse, but what I mean is that since a ton of people put up with that 2 hours of bullshit, they can probably stomach 30 minutes that aren't half as bad.

P4's opening is 2 hours of exposition.

TP's opening is the same length but a lot of it is at least gameplay so it feels more involving

The gameplay there is shit though. It's herding cattle and walking places and being interrupted with dialogue every 2 seconds.
i can't

You also rescue the kids from the moblins. I didn't say it had great gameplay but at least your are doing shit.

Granted, no intro in the series tops the intros of Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventures

*Loves my Zelda*

You also rescue the kids from the moblins. I didn't say it had great gameplay but at least your are doing shit.
Granted its no intro in the series tops the intros of Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventures
*Loves my Zelda*
I'd literally rather just read than be given control and have it stripped away every 3 seconds.
Wind Waker is redeemed by how good of a setup it is for the journey and how it's actually emotional, but if you count Forsaken Fortress it's still kinda shit.

croten

I'd literally rather just read than be given control and have it stripped away every 3 seconds.
Wind Waker is redeemed by how good of a setup it is for the journey and how it's actually emotional, but if you count Forsaken Fortress it's still kinda shit.

Don't you love fishing to feed that cat so you can buy the slingshot?

I consider the intro when Link leaves Outset. You have a quest/goal presented to you. Save your Oriemo.

For me, the intro is when the protag is given a quest/goal

The Forsaken Fortress is just a really bad first level.

Oberon

Banned
The gameplay there is shit though. It's herding cattle and walking places and being interrupted with dialogue every 2 seconds.
i can't

Speaking of Persona. You know what I love about persona 2? It doesn't take you for an idiot and repeats it's current situation like million time. And your choices has consequences.
I can't believe they made that whole dungeon optional

Don't you love fishing to feed that cat so you can buy the slingshot?
Ughhhhh
Speaking of Persona. You know what I love about persona 2? It doesn't take you for an idiot and repeats it's current situation like million time. And your choices has consequences.
I can't believe they made that whole dungeon optional
Game's great man. It feels way better written than anything in P3 or P4.
I consider the intro when Link leaves Outset. You have a quest/goal presented to you. Save your Imouto.
That part's fine to great. Easily my favorite of 3D Zeldas.

Game's great man. It feels way better written than anything in P3 or P4.
Man I'm really mad that Tadashi Satomi got driven off of writing for video games just because of his weird obsession with Tamaki... Dude wrote for the early Personas and some of DDS. He deserves to be in more video games than Toriyama.
The one where you had to split up and fight the cosplayer at the end. "It's whoop-ass time!" It's not that long, but It took my some time because reasons
Huh I gotta try the other options other than
Gold
then.

Top Bottom