• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You can tell this is the best friends thread, talks of godzilla and anime tits. Am I the only one who wants a baldurs gate II lets play? I've never played the old crpgs, and don't have the energy or time to play them on my on.
Pat would just cheat in endgame stats though
Just kidding. It'd be really cool to see a Planetscape Torment playthrough I think. Nice way of digesting old games with great stories that I'm too lazy to play. Though, your choices that you make are inherently important, so it's something that is probably better played than watched.

ultimax

Guys, this is incredibly important!

My eyes are very blue today!

Nosebleed.jpg

joe2187

Banned
We already have a lot.

Have you ever seen the math for that to actually happen? Someone tried doing it and basically the boobs have to be moving at sonic speeds for it to not get hit by the bullet. Just imagine sonic speed titties flopping around.

just a bunch of blood since those tits would explode once they broke the sound barrier.

... that is amazing. I NEED SAUCE

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus...

it's a good game.

I can't believe how much personality characters have in Soul Hackers... Even the shop keepers have so much flowing out of them.
Not as much as Persona 2 tho.

We already have a lot.

Have you ever seen the math for that to actually happen? Someone tried doing it and basically the boobs have to be moving at sonic speeds for it to not get hit by the bullet. Just imagine sonic speed titties flopping around.

Soon the boobs will vibrate faster than Raiden's HF Blade. Then Platinum will make a character action game where high frequency boobs are your weapons. You'll soon be taking down buildings and mechs with the the sway of your boobs.
I don't know what i'm even saying anymore.

Ilvocare

You can tell this is the best friends thread, talks of godzilla and anime tits. Am I the only one who wants a baldurs gate II lets play? I've never played the old crpgs, and don't have the energy or time to play them on my on.

Pat would explain all the context and significance of each enemy and boss, then pull up the console command to insta-kill live on camera and give no fucks.

I really want to get that, just to see what it's like.
I played the absolute shit outta the xbox version, dark legacy, and I thought that was what people were always talking about when the brought up baldur's gate.
That game was super good. I miss top down co op dungeon crawlers. And then after you unlocked extreme mode you could play as Drizzt. Who was actually kinda shittier than the rest of the characters.

If we're talking co-op top down dungeon crawlers, I remember me, my older brother, and in a rare twist of fate my dad getting into both Champions of Norrath games. Like we put in more hours than those deserved. As in we beat the game at LEAST twice and there's four increasing tiers of difficulty.

There was also the first ever PSP game I played which was more or less the EXACT same fucking game with a completely different name. I don't remember what it was called, just that it came out early in the PSP lifecycle.

Zenfalcia

Soon the boobs will vibrate faster than Raiden's HF Blade. Then Platinum will make a character action game where high frequency boobs are your weapons. You'll soon be taking down buildings and mechs with the the sway of your boobs.
I don't know what i'm even saying anymore.
I'd buy that game.
Any of the best friends comment on p&swg?
Nope.
It's awesomtarded.
Fuck that ending though.
it's quite a dicey ending if you ask me. ;)

Top Bottom