• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Is PG on I need an invite to the steam group.

I also need help capturing the Gypceros...cause I fucking hate him and need to so i can get to HR 2

An anime basketball videogame has no right to look that awesome.

I'm totally buying this next time I have some extra money. Just to get hype whenever I wake up.
61zFsdMLc5L._SL1500_.jpg

Atilac

His existence is painful to watch, his voice is loud and annoying and there's very little reason as to why he is the way he is.

He's that one character that makes me think "Why do you exist and when will you die?"
Your opinion is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Skrams

His existence is painful to watch, his voice is loud and annoying and there's very little reason as to why he is the way he is.

He's that one character that makes me think "Why do you exist and when will you die?"

His existence is actually explained and the story surrounding him is pretty strange. He's oddly interesting. I enjoy most episodes he's in usually.

He sucks, because I like Justin Roiland as an actor, but he's written as such an obnoxious character in Adventure Time.

He's great in Rick and Morty, and his two appearances in Gravity Falls.

Its great.
It's actually not. Most of it was incredibly boring, stupid as hell, entirely too predictable, and the fanservice drained the tension out of any scene that could have had any. The antagonists were pretty uninspired, and our main hero was a total idiot, complete with the whole 'I can do anything if i try hard enough' attitude. Overall, it's nothing special, nor would I reccomend it to anyone.

That said, I can't wait till next season.

It's actually not. Most of it was incredibly boring, stupid as hell, entirely too predictable, and the fanservice drained the tension out of any scene that could have had any. The antagonists were pretty uninspired, and our main hero was a total idiot, complete with the whole 'I can do anything if i try hard enough' attitude. Overall, it's nothing special, nor would I reccomend it to anyone.

That said, I can't wait till next season.

Highschool DxD is really, really bad. Like, almost inexcusably bad.

When the tiddies fail, the rest of the shallow piece of garbage shows it's true colors, and they aren't pretty.

Top Bottom