• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Oh, the loli with no personality whatsoever? And maybe 30 lines of dialogue in two seasons? Her?
The-Walk-Of-Shame-Reaction-Gif.gif

That feeling when I just want to ditch everything on campus and go home to play some video games.

I'm so close to 100% completing Armored Core 3, I just wanna wrap it up now...

Trashy is fun, but when it gets boring (or was boring from the beginning...) it gotta have some substance.
Yeah, making it through the first ten episodes on both seasons was pretty rough. I entertained myself by guessing when the fanservice would happen. Not much of a challenge casue it happens like every ten seconds.

Man I really didn't believe my brother when he said he watched Highschool DxD for the story. Also can't believe that he read some of the light novels as well.
My friend made me watch the show originally because I made him watch Gurren, and says he likes it for the story.

I think he's a dirty liar or he has zero standards. Code Geass is his favorite show.

croten

My friend made me watch the show originally because I made him watch Gurren, and says he likes it for the story.

I think he's a dirty liar or he has zero standards. Code Geass is his favorite show.

Code Geass is alright, but I know people who love Code Geass and think SAO is their favorite anime so....

Is high school dxd the same thing as high school of the dead? Because there is a guy on my campus who walks around with a high school of the dead shirt every day.

Atilac

You can tell this is the best friends thread, talks of godzilla and anime tits. Am I the only one who wants a baldurs gate II lets play? I've never played the old crpgs, and don't have the energy or time to play them on my on.

It's actually not. Most of it was incredibly boring, stupid as hell, entirely too predictable, and the fanservice drained the tension out of any scene that could have had any. The antagonists were pretty uninspired, and our main hero was a total idiot, complete with the whole 'I can do anything if i try hard enough' attitude. Overall, it's nothing special, nor would I reccomend it to anyone.

That said, I can't wait till next season.

Most of this is true. I enjoy DxD because I consider Issei to be a relatively bold harem protagonist and I like fanservice. And yeah I can't wait for the next season either.

semisonic

Banned
You can tell this is the best friends thread, talks of godzilla and anime tits. Am I the only one who wants a baldurs gate II lets play? I've never played the old crpgs, and don't have the energy or time to play them on my on.

I really want to get that, just to see what it's like.
I played the absolute shit outta the xbox version, dark legacy, and I thought that was what people were always talking about when the brought up baldur's gate.
That game was super good. I miss top down co op dungeon crawlers. And then after you unlocked extreme mode you could play as Drizzt. Who was actually kinda shittier than the rest of the characters.

croten

That would be the longest LP on the channel and it just wouldn't work very well with commentary.

Zenfalcia

If Pat does one it will barely be called a LP since he'll just be cheating most of the time.
:p

While I haven't played BG2, I would love to see some quick looks in CRPGs. I don't think CRPGs LPs really work in their format.

It'd only be like an episode long considering Pat will just cheat himself right to the end with Liam just being super condescending the whole time.

Top Bottom