• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
There's nothing gay about dancing. Or theater.
I agree, but the conservative rich assholes at my school are really homophobic so they just assume I am. Works out for me cuz they never talk to me.
Not sure if serious or not
It's the latter either way
I was walking down a hallway after school and I was doing a tap number as I walked to practice my dance for the musical, and I decided it would be fun/cool/whateverthefuck to finish the number with a kick into the air and a clean landing for a finish. I did a spin too, and then as I finished, one of those conservative assholes walked by and just said, "sup, fruitcake? Isn't today fabulous?"

Thats when I realized that people actually thought I was gay.

On a side note, I was apparently bullied for 2 years but I was too dense to notice.

Hmm, I remember you being in the steam chat before, but maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, Left 4 Dead is not a demanding game so any regular desktop/laptop should run it no problem.
I always remember that mod because it reminds of something involving Zen.

I have a Mac too -_- I have steam.

I'll check if it runs Left 4 Dead.

semisonic

Banned
I agree, but the conservative rich assholes at my school are really homophobic so they just assume I am. Works out for me cuz they never talk to me.

I was walking down a hallway after school and I was doing a tap number as I walked to practice my dance for the musical, and I decided it would be fun/cool/whateverthefuck to finish the number with a kick into the air and a clean landing for a finish. I did a spin too, and then as I finished, one of those conservative assholes walked by and just said, "sup, fruitcake? Isn't today fabulous?"

On a side note, I was apparently bullied for 2 years but I was too dense to notice.

fucking lol

I always kinda knew people thought I was gay because I didn't show any apparent interest in girls. (I liked them, but didn't really like any of the girls that I knew on a level deeper than physicality, that is to say, on a level deep enough to hold my interest).
Then one day dumbass middle school me just said that he like this girl he didn't (the girl he actually was interested in moved away before he could confess)
I'm using third person here to try and separate my current self from my past self as much as possible
so people would stop thinking he was gay. Thus people considered him awkward as fuck instead.
To this day I still seem somewhat ambiguous, but on the other hand, I'm confident and comfortable in my sexuality, and am generally considered largely asexual instead. Which is actually about right.
I wish my density extended to when people didn't like me. Instead it only applied to when they did...D:

Zenfalcia

Hmm, I remember you being in the steam chat before, but maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, Left 4 Dead is not a demanding game so any regular desktop/laptop should run it no problem.

I always remember that mod because it reminds of something involving Zen.
Nah, that wasn't Dok.

w-w-wwhat are you talking about? >_>

Mathaou

legacy of cane
i think Pixels looks good.
Yikes.
image.php

Shackzam

Yo, I love musicals. There my favorite type of entertainment to watch. I always feel weird about liking them, but I know that I really like watching/listening to them. I don't know what ability I have, but I somehow make people feel like real assholes for assuming shit about me and I somehow make more open to other things because of it. Do what you like and fuck those pricks. If they have some sort of insecurity that they have to make fun of what you do, then let them live in their sheltered mind.

Top Bottom