• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Haha, it says boob.
k7NGTDY.jpg

Fucking finally. Had to result to cheesing the game's mechanics, but I finally finished that mission with no hits from enemy missiles. That secret part is now mine.

Anyway, on with the rest of the post game content.

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

I hope that mods post is going to be true. Zero escape 3 announce on the 3rd on whatever month they decide. It would of been cool if it was announce on the 3rd of march.
I don't know what the mods are talking about... 03 isn't april... it's march.. so next year march then?

Then get someone who won't make the game look bad!

I'm super interested in seeing where this FF game goes with Emo Punk rock wannabes on a bro trip.

But watching him during the fights was rough.

Does GB have a JRPG person? I'm sure someone else could have played the game and make it look better then Brad did but for the quick looks I would rather have someone who is interested in the genre or the game play it. They seem to do it this way when they can but no one comes to mind when it comes to something like this.

I don't know what the mods are talking about... 03 isn't april... it's march.. so next year march then?
Maybe the numbers hold a different meaning to make us think its zero escape 3 and something else deeper, it's not like it's the first time they've done it before
'Kyu'
hint* hint*

Squishy3

Well, that's comforting. I'll see if I can find a copy then. But if this fails me, I will find you, Abu, and I will give you the greatest disappointment glare I can muster.
New copies are $20 on Amazon. So, there you go.

Don't worry about whatever ending you get first and then follow a walkthrough for the others you might want to get. There's no fast forward for dialog in 999, unfortunately, though.

Top Bottom