• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

3ed16f2b398be839a22df95a9abe20b1.gif

OMG that smile!

Matt has fulfilled his dreams. I need to step up
Senpai.

Playing some more of the Toukiden demo. The chapters they have available is from the new scenario and not the one from the original release, but damn it didn't take long for them to actually pit you against a monster. It was kinda cool, there's a locational damage system going where you can knock off parts of their bodies with enough hits then purify them for materials. It was with two other AI partners so it wasn't too tough, but that shit was pretty good. And I got mother fucking Abe no Seimei as a Mitama out of that fight. Awesome.

Yeah, I'm excited to play the full game once it comes out, once I'm done with Bloodborne of course.

Playing some more of the Toukiden demo. The chapters they have available is from the new scenario and not the one from the original release, but damn it didn't take long for them to actually pit you against a monster. It was kinda cool, there's a locational damage system going where you can knock off parts of their bodies with enough hits then purify them for materials. It was with two other AI partners so it wasn't too tough, but that shit was pretty good. And I got mother fucking Abe no Seimei as a Mitama out of that fight. Awesome.

Yeah, I'm excited to play the full game once it comes out, once I'm done with Bloodborne of course.

I am really looking forward to the game and I want to play it but with our weak fucking dollar the price for it is $75 and that is a hard sell for a game where I'm still not sure if I even like the genre

Arc, tell me everything I have to learn about Armored Core. I have to learn a lot in a couple of days.
I'm more versed in how to play the older games, so I don't remember very much that would help with regards to For Answer. Verdict Day I know a bit more, but I've not played that in quite a while either.

One tip I can give for you Doc regarding Armored Core is less about how to play and more how to make money.

Use energy weapons. The ammunition does not have a cost to them, so you won't be deducted for ammo spent during missions.

They do draw from your AC's generator which is also used for other functions, so keep that in mind.

One tip I can give for you Doc regarding Armored Core is less about how to play and more how to make money.

Use energy weapons. The ammunition does not have a cost to them, so you won't be deducted for ammo spent during missions.

They do draw from your AC's generator which is also used for other functions, so keep that in mind.

Okay.

Is there a mech design template wiki, like Dark Souls has with character builds?

Top Bottom