• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

BUSTA WOOLF!

tumblr_mxet3vrRN01sh3xeyo1_400.gif

SNK's sprite work is legendary.

You won't watch the show but you know the ships. Fine, I see how it is.

Maybe he'll be more interested if you told him that your avatar's stand is a ship.

Holy shit, I forgot soul hackers was even a thing.

Is it good? I've heard mixed things about it.
Its just plain good SMT1&2 mechanics and it feels great to play and punishing as a first person dungeon crawler. The setting, characters, and story so far is amazing.

Too bad ATLUS made Hacks for casuals to make it easier and less balanced.

By mixed you mean great. You should've heard great things.
It's good

Its just plain good SMT1&2 mechanics and it feels great to play and punishing as a first person dungeon crawler. The setting, characters, and story so far is amazing.

Too bad ATLUS made Hacks for casuals to make it easier and less balanced.

Well fuck me for trusting reviewers giving it 6's and 7's. I was gonna add it to the backlog anyway though, but I'm glad to hear its good. It'll probably help me transition to playing the older SMT games whenever I get the chance.

Okay.

Is there a mech design template wiki, like Dark Souls has with character builds?
There isn't really. There are explanations for all the different stats and terminology used in game, but other than that you're just gonna have to spend time in the menus swapping out parts and seeing what works best for you.

For simplicity's sake though, you can think of general builds for ACs based on their leg type (normal, reverse joint, quad legs, etc) and go from there. Mobility is a pretty big factor, so that's a good starting point for what kind of AC you want.

That moment when you pick someone that's not your main by mistake because the other person picked your main character AND color.......whoops
Woo got SS on Corriders of Time. Too bad i got a bad on like the 4th note of the song... Coulda had a perfect chain.

Holy shit that's in Curtain Call?

Finally, I got Ground Zeroes back from my cousin. My original ps4 bricked, and I don't have acess to the internet to download my save files, so i'll have to start over again. I don't mind putting in the time again, though. I love Ground Zeroes.

Heavy IS spoilers:
I fucking love the old childhood friend trope and that's the main reason.
At least that pairing is better than MayaxTatsuya.

Yeah, but they are all childhood friends.
I just don't think one character being extremely attached to the other character makes for a good ship e.g. Yu x Rise or Kanji x Naoto. I mean, uh, I don't ship characters. That's for losers.

Now that I'm finished with my research article for school (Which took way longer than expected), I think I'm alright to return to this place.

Time to catch up on the Revelations LP and Mech Week! Woot!

mike0dude

Gonna go get a $20 eshop card.

Need to figure out what to get.

F Zero GP Legend $6.99
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament $6.99
Megaman Zero $7.99
Super Mario Bros 2 $4.99
Mutant Mudds Deluxe $4.99
Earthbound $9.99
Elliot Quest $12.99
Donkey Kong Country 2 $7.99

you make an OT about it and are still debating buying the game?

Top Bottom