• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Waifus > Shitty wrestling

Why not both?
37f80b44c9e14f23604bb68b10710c2a1380929017_full.jpg
Fuck this show.

Now do it with SMT mainline.

In all seriousness, EP SPOILERS:
Other Side Tatsuya's coming of age development would be interesting to bring back since Persona actually continued. It would be pretty cool to see how the town developed after the earth blew up and what Tatsuya did to help it along with Lisa, Eikichi, and Jun. There is a lot of potential, but too bad thats not gonna happen...
P3, and P4 follow the EP timeline.

HAHA, hah.
We'll see.

Yeah it would have to be in that one. Would the others still be there or would it just be Tatsuya? If the others were there how would that even work?. Also going back to SMT after P4G might be a bit troublesome but I'll try

Okingjrr

You'll get the call before I do. I applied a while ago, at least 2-3 months ago.
Ring em up and say "Yo bitch nigga Square-chan, where mah job at?! You need me to pull out my big black Nintendo 64?" That'll get their attention.
I'm not planning to apply anytime soon, I still have a few months before wrapping up my school year.
I'll probably start applying in may or june.

Ring em up and say "Yo bitch nigga Square-chan, where mah job at?! You need me to pull out my big black Nintendo 64?" That'll get their attention.
I'm not planning to apply anytime soon, I still have a few months before wrapping up my school year.
I'll probably start applying in may or june.

KEKEKEKE

AHHHH POOR SQUARE-Chan...

Good luck my French brethren. Let me know if David Cage is as weird in real life.

can we do both and talk about Vanillaware?

That's a penis alright.

360pages

I should really get back to reading Dragon Ball Multiverse. It's actually a really good fan Manga, my only problem with it is that the pacing is horrible at times.

HAHA, hah.
We'll see.

Yeah it would have to be in that one. Would the others still be there or would it just be Tatsuya? If the others were there how would that even work?. Also going back to SMT after P4G might be a bit troublesome but I'll try
Well
they just used their wills to make a new timeline. Even when they disappeared, I don't think they would just die after using their wills.

If your gonna use the fan translations for SMT use the AGTP patches since they are updated for Nocturne's localization.

Man, i'm going to have a tight budget in the coming months. I already have Type 0 and Bloodborne's collector's edition is payed off, but I still have Scholar of the First Sin, MKX, and Witcher 3's collector's edition to pay off. It's going to be hard, but I might be able to pull it off. TPP's collector's edition isn't out until September, so I have more than enough time for that, and it's spread out from everything else.

Top Bottom